Thread: lOOkIing fOr qUAlItY TRAFFIC right nOw

best1st

lOOkIing fOr qUAlItY TRAFFIC right nOw

Hello board,

This is my innagural post and many thanks appreciated ive surfed here for some time. But now i am going to be launching a website and want the info on the Traffic market. i know this will bring in many posts of traffic offers. and i appreciate them. i also would like to hear from some webmasters to find out where you guys buy your traffic??? (if you buy it) and who's reputable?? and perhaps irreputable (if you dare) .

please help. and what the heck is cum soda??? sounds tasty.

also, does anyone know of a traffic guru that can promise quality gay traffic within hours or days.

perhaps some of you traffic buyers could speak about what you convert the traffic you buy. you know, whats your conversion ratio to the amount bought??????

im sure some of you guys have been aorund years and must have some knowlegde about thse topics. please share. i could use the help

and thanks for making my first post my proudest.
    you guys are great!!!!!:kelly:

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by best1st
    Hello board,

This is my innagural post and many thanks appreciated ive surfed here for some time. But now i am going to be launching a website and want the info on the Traffic market. i know this will bring in many posts of traffic offers. and i appreciate them. i also would like to hear from some webmasters to find out where you guys buy your traffic??? (if you buy it) and who's reputable?? and perhaps irreputable (if you dare) .

please help. and what the heck is cum soda??? sounds tasty.

also, does anyone know of a traffic guru that can promise quality gay traffic within hours or days.

perhaps some of you traffic buyers could speak about what you convert the traffic you buy. you know, whats your conversion ratio to the amount bought??????

im sure some of you guys have been aorund years and must have some knowlegde about thse topics. please share. i could use the help

and thanks for making my first post my proudest.
    you guys are great!!!!!:kelly:
    Hmmm well let's see if I can help a wee bit.

Cum Soda is a TGP it's owned / run by Lee and his partner. If you're nice they might give you a partner account if they're still doing that. Useful if you're a gallery submitter.

Where you buy traffic is going to depend on what type of site(s) you're making.

Google Adwords is fast and good for the right types of sites but it's going to be useless if you're driving traffic to gallery pages or a tgp. For those types of things you'd probably do better with someplace like Buy Gay Traffic. (Time frame anywhere from hours to a day or two at most.)

Check out my Gay Webmaster Resources section for more traffic and advertising opportunities.

best1st

i appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by robin
    Hmmm well let's see if I can help a wee bit.

Cum Soda is a TGP it's owned / run by Lee and his partner. If you're nice they might give you a partner account if they're still doing that. Useful if you're a gallery submitter.

Where you buy traffic is going to depend on what type of site(s) you're making.

Google Adwords is fast and good for the right types of sites but it's going to be useless if you're driving traffic to gallery pages or a tgp. For those types of things you'd probably do better with someplace like Buy Gay Traffic. (Time frame anywhere from hours to a day or two at most.)

Check out my Gay Webmaster Resources section for more traffic and advertising opportunities.
    thanks,
    there's a lot of info on your site. i appreciate it.

im wondering, do traffic sites like buy gay traffic convert well for gay adult membership video websites? or is it best to use for tgp and if so to what ends.

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by best1st
    thanks,
    there's a lot of info on your site. i appreciate it.

im wondering, do traffic sites like buy gay traffic convert well for gay adult membership video websites? or is it best to use for tgp and if so to what ends.
    The static text links might do well for that type of site. You would have to test that for yourself. But even then there's so many variables as to whether or not it would convert.

Regardless of where or how you get your traffic; Just because a person hits your site doesn't mean they're going to buy.

As it says on the site: The Gay Gallery Traffic is for traffic to gallery pages only. The Gay Clicked Traffic is Blind clicked TGP skim traffic which is ideal for starting tgps or boosting your own tgp traffic and for other types of free sites. In fact I don't beleive they'll accept pay sites for that.

Check out their FAQ for more info.