Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheney shoots fellow hunter on accident, what a weird world.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Cheney shoots fellow hunter on accident, what a weird world.

I hate hunting.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Xstr8guy
    HAHAHA! Was he a democrat?

Story

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I truly doubt he was a democrat

Bet their still plucking pellets out of the old guys ass. Damn, talk about great late night jokes tonight.

i saw the headline and my first reaction was i thought i read it wrong.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    damn I missed that news bit.. when's Leno on so I can get caught up?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Yeah, although they hid the story for a day and a half and when it came out, they blamed it on the guy who got shot because he didn't "Announce Himself".

Too bad Mary Cheney wasn't there, huh?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Man,

He really messed that guy up, he had a "minor" heart attack and has a pellet lodged in his heart.

They made it sound like he just had some superficial bb gun type wounds.

maxpower
    1st rule of hunting is to know what your shooting at before you pull the trigger. Now I know how we got into this WMD mess. I have been dove/quail hunting a few times myself (yes I am from TX) You always watch what you are shooting at, never shoot at anything that low (below 6FT) and keep track of every one in your party at all times. That’s hunting 101

maxpower
    What kills more people that anything in hunting normally is barbwire fences, yes that sound weird, but when people cross them they put the gun at a bad angle, and when they pull the gun back across the fence it goes of in their face ECT

Yeah, but these a Republicans... they shoot first and then forget the question, deny that there was a question to be asked, go shopping for shoes and then distract people with some gay issue.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Hunting is fucked up. I always get a kick out of it when hunters shoot each other. Like the universe is smiling and saying, here's a little taste of your own medicine.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    1st rule of hunting is to know what your shooting at before you pull the trigger. Now I know how we got into this WMD mess. I have been dove/quail hunting a few times myself (yes I am from TX) You always watch what you are shooting at, never shoot at anything that low (below 6FT) and keep track of every one in your party at all times. That’s hunting 101
    So true so true. I enjoy hunting myself and dove/quail are what I usually hunt for (in Arizona, though. Not Texas). You always have to be aware of what's around you. Especially because you know there are going to be people around. During a hunting season you're never out there alone and whether it's people in your party or other parties hunting in the same area, rest assured there are other people around. You can't just shoot at what you're aiming for. You have to know what's beyond and behind it. And you don't shoot low. If that dove is skirting the ground at 3 feet, you let the guy go and wait until one comes along that's flying higher and thus a safer shot.

I've had shot land all around me several times while hunting but it wasn't a danger or a threat because people had shot up in to the air and as the stuff ends up falling back to earth it's not really that dangerous. Happens all the time. But if some guy aims low and that shit is still flying at you with the force it came out of the barrel with, you're in for a world of hurt hehe.

I'm glad some articles have started popping up about people criticizing Cheney's behavior and his breaking some of the primary rules of hunting. It doesn't have much to do with him as a VP (there are other reasons to hate him for that) but it's apparent that when it comes to being a hunter, Dick's a dick.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

maxpower
    My favorite hunting is dove hunting, its warm, your on the dry ground, allot to shoot at, and you can drink while you do it. If your going to be all weird out about hunting I hope you don’t eat meat at all, at lease the doves have a chance to get away. I don’t know about hunting like elephants, or some other things, but doves are stupider that chickens and you eat them all the time. (no pun intended)

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    So true so true. I enjoy hunting myself and dove/quail are what I usually hunt for (in Arizona, though. Not Texas). You always have to be aware of what's around you. Especially because you know there are going to be people around. During a hunting season you're never out there alone and whether it's people in your party or other parties hunting in the same area, rest assured there are other people around. You can't just shoot at what you're aiming for. You have to know what's beyond and behind it. And you don't shoot low. If that dove is skirting the ground at 3 feet, you let the guy go and wait until one comes along that's flying higher and thus a safer shot.

I've had shot land all around me several times while hunting but it wasn't a danger or a threat because people had shot up in to the air and as the stuff ends up falling back to earth it's not really that dangerous. Happens all the time. But if some guy aims low and that shit is still flying at you with the force it came out of the barrel with, you're in for a world of hurt hehe.

I'm glad some articles have started popping up about people criticizing Cheney's behavior and his breaking some of the primary rules of hunting. It doesn't have much to do with him as a VP (there are other reasons to hate him for that) but it's apparent that when it comes to being a hunter, Dick's a dick.
    Ya when I first heard he “pepper a guy” my first though was what you where talking about pellets falling on some guy, I sure would not go out in the field with him for sure. BTW I like to use a double barrel 12gage because I like a option in chokes more than the extra shot. Sorry but I had to take the shot about WMD at him

maxpower
    Now that guy has had a heart attack, do to the pellets. I will tell you one thing if he dies Dick should be charged with negligent homicide, I don’t care if he is the VP or not, any 8 year old hunter know better than to do something like that. Bush is lucky he cant run for another 4 years or everyone in his cabinet would end up in jail for one thing or another