Thread: Solo Model Sites Built Around Non-Exclusive Content?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Solo Model Sites Built Around Non-Exclusive Content?

Just wondered if anyone had ever tried this approach at selling to the surfer?

I have been going through all of our content again today and noticed that we have a lot of sets featuring the same model again and again in them, softcore, hardcore, twinks, bears, etc etc

Has anyone ever tried making a site, pay, avs, free dedicated to a single model and sent traffic to that site as if it were a real solo model site?

I know Will West has his own site that one of our community members built for him and that uses a lot of content that can be purchased at various providers so im pretty sure if the market is there, it would be a good way to tap in to it without having to rely on costly exclusive shoots for a solo guy site.

So what are your thoughts on this? Could it be done? Have you tried it? If you have used this markting method, how well did it work for you?

Regards,

Lee

If the model is one that has branded a consistent "name" - like Will West has for instance, then yes, I'd try it. Be somewhat like doing a model fansite and could be marketed that way too. That way folks don't think that model is actually running the site and contributing in some manner in chats, emails, etc.

maxpower
    Maybe if they could talk to the model in question, in hopes they might beadle to hook-up with him, but other than that NO. It would get old within 48 hours.

if you have a model who is either well known or really hot - a really cute twink, a really masculine bear, etc - yes, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    if you have a model who is either well known or really hot - a really cute twink, a really masculine bear, etc - yes, absolutely.
    See, thats my train of thought too

Regards,

Lee

Give me a call this week so we can discusss that thing we discussed... remember? the thing we discussed about doing that thing with that guy? LOL.. Sorry.. I'm jonesin' on Sopranos.

Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz
    Give me a call this week so we can discusss that thing we discussed... remember? the thing we discussed about doing that thing with that guy? LOL.. Sorry.. I'm jonesin' on Sopranos.
    Absolutely :thumbsup:

We can also discuss that thing about those curly things i never got i Vegas after we've discussed the other thing

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    We can also discuss that thing about those curly things i never got i Vegas after we've discussed the other thing
    Curly fries, or the curly hair?

Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz
    Curly fries, or the curly hair?
    Its all good

Anyway, back on topic...

Regards,

Lee

I can see it working if it's done right and the model makes him self accessable to members. Doing live cam shows and maybe keeping a blog and a video diary or something...

But if the model didn't have a VERY close connection, I'm not sure members would stick around long..
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

but you could have a fake diary or blog if you had a disclaimer somewhere saying it's a fantasy.

i see galleries all the time with first person text "hi. i'm trixie - see me suck dick on somesite.com" - so this would be more of that.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    but you could have a fake diary or blog if you had a disclaimer somewhere saying it's a fantasy.

i see galleries all the time with first person text "hi. i'm trixie - see me suck dick on somesite.com" - so this would be more of that.

Hmmmm... I dont know about that, but its given me an interesting idea for one of my sites...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online