Thread: What 'Variables' Cant We Control As Webmasters?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What 'Variables' Cant We Control As Webmasters?

So last week it struck me that no matter how much control a lot of us have over our sites, there are some things that we just cant control.

For example, we could have a really high converting site, exclusive content, bucket loads of traffic but, if a processor suddenly starts to scrub one week, sales will inevitably go down and, unfortunately, as business owners, we have no control over that whatsoever.

What other variables in this industry dont we have any control over?

We can certainly make choices but ultimately im beginning to realize that no matter what choices we make, there are still hundreds of them we cant directly effect

Aother good example is traffic, especially from affiliates (talking as a program owner) one week, an affiliate could send 10k hits then, for no apparent reason, the next week they could only send 100 hits.

What things have you noticed you really cant control when it comes to running your online business?

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Holidays

maxpower
    I do think we could start to control it if we fight back. How about starting allot of free pokemon and other kids sites now, and like one month before Xmass we tell the kids Santa is DEAD and that their parents have been lying to them the whole time. Just look in their moms closet and under her bed they will find the fake presents Santa was to bring. Let the real war commence! Thax Fox News for the Idea :light: