Thread: What Work Related Habits Do You Have?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Work Related Habits Do You Have?

When you are sat at your PC working, do you have any habits (good or bad) that you do regularly when working?

I have several, the main one being that i boot both of my PC's up and use my laptop for actual 'work' and the desktop for games and image related stuff, no idea why but i just dont do stuff other than work related items on my laptop LOL

I guess it comes from always having had a laptop around me, even when ive got a perfectly good desktop sitting less than a foot away from me :wacko:

So what working habits do you have when you are sat at your computer?

Regards,

Lee

Oh and ive just thought of another one...

I HAVE to be playing a CD or listening to the radio while i work, even though it just becomes background noise after a while otherwise i just cant get in to the swing of things.

Regards,

Lee

ChrisYP
    I have to have certain applications set up in a certain order. Outlook first, then firefox, and within firefox, I always open 4 tabs, the first is gmail, the second is meebo, the third is google, and I leave the fourth blank for anything else.

Then I open windows explorer, then EditPlus, and then it doesn't matter after that.

I have NO IDEA why things have to be this way, but if they aren't I have to shut them all down and start over!

And I have to have noise, either music or TV, when I'm working.

LOL my quick launch icons are in a specific order too hahaha

I have 3 of them, IE, OutLook, Desktop.

If they arent set like that on any machine im on i play with them until they are LOL

Regards,

Lee

Fetishlady
    i guess the bad habit i have is i play loud music and it disturbs some of my colleagues at work..

Paco
    My home related habits I brought to the office:
    I also play my music quite loud, however I am using a set of headphones that do not bleed, much.
    Organization and cleanliness are my other little foibles. Nothing upsets me more than a pig! I could care less about a co-workers homelife, but when at the office I make it my mission to ensure others look after their junk and stay relatively clean.

Habits from the office that I take home... none, I do not take work home *wipe wipe* !

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I do a whole lot of "research"
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    I do a whole lot of "research"
    Diving in head first & delving deep a bunch, are yah?

maxpower
    I am about the same as most of you I have certain order I check my sales, and open my applications.