Thread: I Hate Holidays

maxpower

I Hate Holidays

Am I the only one that hates every holiday expect maybe Labor Day and Memorial Day. All they do is kill sales, the week before Valentines Day has been my worse week sense Xmass. If I sold toys or something maybe this would be different, but I vote we start a real “War on Christmas” now, and stop it from coming ever again.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Why not make some sort of gift membership, add some extra's to make it worth buying and hype it up starting the day after Thanksgiving?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Why not make some sort of gift membership, add some extra's to make it worth buying and hype it up starting the day after Thanksgiving?
    Well I run a members site not sure how I could do that? my price is about as low as I can get it, and really it only last for Xmass for intense about 10 days around the holiday, but that dose crew up the whole month. I am just glad that Vday is the last big holiday for a long time, Easter is always kinda a nothing holiday.

Paco
    Although I do not consider today a holiday (it is a day of appreciation), I must admidt I love em, to bits! To me, days I am not at the office are true holidays.

My biggest bitch is that there are too many workdays (ew)!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Although I do not consider today a holiday (it is a day of appreciation), I must admidt I love em, to bits! To me, days I am not at the office are true holidays.

My biggest bitch is that there are too many workdays (ew)!
    Well if I did not work for myself and ever had a day of I might like it as well

maxpower
    Well I am about to go watch am annual valentines day movie

maxpower
    Roses are read violets are blue one is dead and so are you! I Love this movie

maxpower
    God I think I am the worse typeset in the world I cant even type "red" without fucking it up

rhys
    i hate all hallmark holidays! who needs 'em!