Thread: Do you guys have a serious problem getting get traffic?

Marc

Do you guys have a serious problem getting gay traffic?

are sources of gay traffic as dry for you as some people say?
    Or are you doing just fine getting it and using it.

Marc
    ah crap, i meant getting gay traffic.

you cant edit after a while

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Marc,

What sort of traffic are you trying to get and what methods are you using to get it atm?

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Well some traffic is getting a bit old/jaded, other sites have started listing their own site more than webmasters sites, it was allot better a few years ago.

well, you can build pages about each model with plenty of highly relevant text, link them from a hub and get the hub a few hard links to it so that you'll get traffic to all those pages.

then you can post galleries - a good gallery maker should make at least a few more sales every day.

you can buy traffic from google and yahoo, get paid inclusions on ah-ha and some other sites, and pay for listings on places like hunkhunter.com

if your galleries are good, you can buy them traffic from lots of different places.

affiliates will send some traffic.

if you can get your site listed on review sites (and gaydemon, of course!), you should expect a number of sales.

and you can always talk directly to webmasters with sites you like. you can either buy text spots or listings or perhaps they will sign up for your program as a sponsor. also perhaps you can start a blog about your site and related stuff - and trade links with other gay blogs.

some people do well with free sites and non premium avs's as traffic sources. and don'f forget print!

Marc
    im not trying to get any traffic yet, I happen to have some

but I'm looking to start a new site and if theres a serious shortage of traffic then ill think harder about putting the site together

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    im not trying to get any traffic yet, I happen to have some

but I'm looking to start a new site and if theres a serious shortage of traffic then ill think harder about putting the site together
    If you have a site you should know how much traffic you can generate already man, But I might differ from her advice a bit, I would not suggest just paying everyone and their brother for traffic, but Hell maybe that’s just me.