Thread: Anyone Else Just Been Spammed By JustMe?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Else Just Been Spammed By JustMe?

Ive just had a couple of ICQ's from people concerned that he was mining their email addresses from GWW.

For the record, we dont sell or rent your email addresses to anyone, period.

If any of you folks have received an email to an address you have posted on GWW please forward it to me in its entirity and ill get it sent on to his host as well as spamcop

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    Greetings Lee:

We don't spam, and just like my board you mask all of the e-mail addresses of your users. They can clearly see that the e-mails aren't coming from the GWW Board Mailer, but from an e-mail client directly.

One of our employees is in the process of visiting affiliate programs, content providers, and other industry resources and looking for contact information for link exchanges.

Surely everyone in this industry contacts other sites for link exchanges, it's good business.

My hosting provider is and has been ChiliHost.com for a long long time now, and I'm sure he can verify that all outbound e-mails are being sent 1 at a time selectively, and not in mass.

Thanks for your concearn though!

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    For the record, we dont sell or rent your email addresses to anyone, period.
    I do not mind if you whore out my e-mail address, but I expect a cut! 50% sounds fine.
    Now what should I charge by the hour?