Thread: Totemcash (vituagay)?

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar

Totemcash (vituagay)?

Does anyone know what happen to Totemcash.com better known as (vituagay stripper software)? I had a affiliate with them for years and did well with them but the last couple weeks there site has been down and I never received my checks.

Paco
    VirtuaGay or do you mean Guy? VirtuaGuy redirects to ViruaGuy2(.com)

I just checked, because we have a lot of their links up, and all is up and running fine.

Edit: I just logged in and checked stats, and all looks normal.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Sorry about the typos above. Yes that is what I meant Virtuagay.com redirected to virtuaguy.com. From what url did you log-in to check your stats totemcash.com?

One minute I check totemcash it comes up with nothing and the next minute it comes up with their page but all the images are broken and I can't log-in. Even if I type www.virtuaguy.com I can't connect.

Well sorry for the alarm. I checked the totemcash.com on another one of my computers and it opens just fine. I was getting scared that another compeny went down. But thankfully they didn't. For some reason I still can't get the site to open on this computer even though I cleared my cache and rebooted. Maybe I have a virus.

Paco
    I hear yah. Some of these programs like to MIA... with hard working web master's cash in their pockets.
    Kinda like the bastards @ BoyU!