Thread: Phoenix Forum Networking Guide

Patrick

Phoenix Forum Networking Guide

Don’t miss out on your Free Listing in the 2006 Phoenix Forum Networking Guide, with over 1000 people registered for the 2006 Phoenix Forum, this year’s show is gearing up to be the biggest yet!

In an effort to create the most effective and successful on-site networking opportunities for all 2006 Phoenix Forum attendees, we are trying something new this year and introducing the first edition of The Phoenix Forum Networking Guide.

The new Networking Guide will be provided to each 2006 Forum attendee as a business resource, both as a printed piece and online at www.thephoenixforum.com. Each attendee profile can contain a photo of the attendee, business and contact information and the online guide will provide a searchable index by business category which should allow for more proactive networking during the show and help participants better familiarize themselves with each other and the companies being represented at the event. With some of the top industry business leaders attending this year’s event, the Guide will also provide a valuable ongoing resource for attendees, even after the Forum has wrapped up on April 1st.

To provide the best resource possible, each 2006 Phoenix Forum registrant will be offered a FREE listing in this year’s Networking Guide. Registrants will soon receive an email that will allow them to go online and provide their business and contact information, plus upload a picture of themselves, to be included in both the print and online versions of the guide. Please note, the deadline for inclusion in the guide is Friday, March 3rd.

If you have not already registered for the 2006 Phoenix Forum, paid registration is now available at www.thephoenixforum.com for a fee of $250. Due to the high demand for this year’s event, paid registration will only be available through Friday, March 3, 2006. After this time, registration for the event will be officially closed. Don’t miss out, register today!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    One of the many reasons why I love you so freakin' much, Patrick. I'm so excited for the Phoenix Forum this year. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Fetishlady
    i want to meet some peeps here..at Phoenix forum

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome stuff Pat

Regards,

Lee

Damn - you snooze you lose! Last year I had another business commitment and this year I missed the announcement of this years event!

I better start planning for October!

I can't wait.

And this time, I'm bringing PANTS.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Bell
    will there also be a directory for the Oct. event ??

will the directories be available for purchase (etc.) for those that aren't able to attend ??

~Bell