Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February

lukepreston

Sad February

Is February a slow month for everyone or just me? Sign ups seem to be way down this month despite more TGP submissions and offers than usual!

Luke

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepreston
    Is February a slow month for everyone or just me? Sign ups seem to be way down this month despite more TGP submissions and offers than usual!

Luke
    1st week was ok 2nd week with Valentines day sucked, now that Vday is over my sales are going though the roof. The past 2 days have been the best all year. BTW what FTP's do you use, and what FTP's do you think are the best?

lukepreston

Hi

Good to hear things might pick up, I'll keep working.

I use Cute FTP - haven't used anything else as once I get used to something I tend to stick to it. As I am based on a rather backward Greek island and my connection is often off and on it's handy to have one that resumes broken links!

What publicity tools do you use to advertise your sites? I'm quite new to this (2 years) and would like to know the best ways to get more trafic - any advice?

Luke

maxpower
    Good to hear things might pick up, I'll keep working.

I use Cute FTP - haven't used anything else as once I get used to something I tend to stick to it. As I am based on a rather backward Greek island and my connection is often off and on it's handy to have one that resumes broken links!

What publicity tools do you use to advertise your sites? I'm quite new to this (2 years) and would like to know the best ways to get more trafic - any advice?

Luke
    Sorry I was distracted I meant FGP what FGP’s are you using to promote your site? I make free sites, avs site, an affiliate program ECT

lukepreston

Fgp

I use TGP Wizzards at the moment to auto submit to TGPs (FGPs?) - and although I get quite a few accepted by various TGPs - if I try to set up specifically gay (as my sites are) submissions I only get a few places to post to, so a lot are rejected fo course.

Is there a good gay TGP submitter and is FGP something different?

Sorry to ask what might be daft questions!

Luke

maxpower
    I use TGP Wizzards at the moment to auto submit to TGPs (FGPs?) - and although I get quite a few accepted by various TGPs - if I try to set up specifically gay (as my sites are) submissions I only get a few places to post to, so a lot are rejected fo course.

Is there a good gay TGP submitter and is FGP something different?

Sorry to ask what might be daft questions!

Luke
    "daft" hu , well auto submitter from what I know are not a good idea. Good way to get blacklisted and only really crappy sites accept them, I bet that’s one of the problems

maxpower
    I am sure its TGPs I am just a bad typeset and always doing like 3 things at a time, I have never really used them before but would like to get a list of the top 20 or so sites that accept gay pages.

lukepreston

thanks

Thanks for the info - if I get 200 accepted TGPs I get about 2 sign ups!

If I find any useful sites that accept gay pages I'll let you know. I get loads of trafic from Istanboys top list - mainly for my Greek men site but also, strangely, for the others. Must be a lot of Turkish lovers out there who find Istanboys and then decide to switch to stories and other stuff.

Any other sign up boosting advice would be useful!

All the best

Luke

it's not the number of tgps you submit to - it's WHICH tgps you submit to.

i used to submit to around 45 tgps and make around 5 sales per gallery. why not post a gallery or 2 of yours here and maybe we can help you figure out what's up with it.

also do you keep track of which tgps actually post your galleries?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    it's not the number of tgps you submit to - it's WHICH tgps you submit to.

i used to submit to around 45 tgps and make around 5 sales per gallery. why not post a gallery or 2 of yours here and maybe we can help you figure out what's up with it.

also do you keep track of which tgps actually post your galleries?

What do you think are the best tgps? I have been thinking about giving that a shot too. :thumbsup:

lukepreston

galleries

Hi
    Thanks for the offer to look, here's one (early) example:
    http://www.sargonauts.com/tgp3/index.htm

I kind of keep a track of which ones accept as it tends to be the same ones who send the authorisation e-mails every time.

How do I find out the best ones and only sumit to them - I was hand submitting to some (the gay ones) but it takes so much time. I'm not lazy but it is a bit tedious!

L

maxpower
    How do I find out the best ones and only sumit to them - I was hand submitting to some (the gay ones) but it takes so much time. I'm not lazy but it is a bit tedious!

L
    If Bass or Lee would share their insight on this subject we could both learn more Personally I would love a list of the best and brightest

lukepreston

Hi Basschick

I've just got ICQ - not had it before
    My number is 304-537-655
    nickname: lukepreston

L

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Most galleries submitted by TGP Wizzards to my TGP, I reject. It's very seldom that they fit with my submission rules. Also I see, that most of these galleries are posted in the "other" categorie and I am getting tired to change it every time.
    I post my galleries by hand and keep track of it, where they are shown. It's a lot of more work, but also much more effective. $$$

All submissions that fit my rules, I accept. So if you want to give it a try you are welcome to post your galleries here:
    http://www.thebestboys.com/tgp/
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com