Thread: Phoenix Parties

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Phoenix Parties

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if you need to be invited or put on a guest list for any of the Phoenix parties? I recall last year that you just showed up but in Vegas you had to be on guest lists. I'm trying to plan out my schedule. Thanks.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

TopBucks_Juan
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    Hi everyone. Does anyone know if you need to be invited or put on a guest list for any of the Phoenix parties? I recall last year that you just showed up but in Vegas you had to be on guest lists. I'm trying to plan out my schedule. Thanks.
    Just to elaborate on our party, no sign-up or rsvp required. You'll see me Thursday and Friday, but I will be gone on Saturday

Thursday, March 30, 2006

2:00pm – 3:00pm TopBucks/PlugInFeeds Pizza de Resistance #2047

2:00am – 3:00am TopBucks/PlugInFeeds Pizza de Resistance #2047

----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Friday, March 31, 2006

-------------------------------------------------------------------

• Saturday, April 1, 2006

You know, last year there were gay parties a plenty, but I didn't see too many on the list. Just one. Anything else going on that I should know about. Come on, guys. I need to get Jasun all liquored up since I will be bringing my camera.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Right on Juan. I didn't get much Juan time in Vegas, so I will be sure to be there!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

thank GOD I managed to keep away from the cameras when I was.. otherwise indisposed.

This year, I'll stay sober and keep little Jasun in my pants.

(and if you believe that....)
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Don,

From what i understand there arent many this year that you need to register for, the only one we have registered for is the TopBucks dinner.

Regards,

Lee

Thanks Lee. That's a private affair, I do believe. So for the rest of the shindigs I'll just show my pretty little face at the door. And if they don't let me in I'll just smile, approach them slowly...

...and shout at the top of my lungs, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???"
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Aw Don ya will not. You will amble in, be greated by half the contingent there, and everyone will assume you were on the invite list whether you are or not.

Chad
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Awww, Chad. You are so sweet. (the check is in the mail)

Actually, my previous post is sort of an in-joke with my friends. I was in my first year as President of the LA boys of Leather when I was asked to stop by the anniversary party of a local bar called the Faultline. When they do the anniversary they give out small metal pins that people wear on their vests and jackets, and some friends asked me to drop by since I was in the neighborhood and pick them up some. So I get there and the guy at the door asked if I was on the guest list. I said, "Well, I'm President of LAboL so I guess I would be". Okay, not tooting my horn here, but we are one of the most active clubs in the area and have helped with many of the events at this bar, so I figured we would be represented. So the guy looks at his list and said that I wasn't on it. So just for a second I wanted to jokingly play Diva and shout, "do you know who I am???". LOL!

So he smiled at me and said, "aw, but you can go ahead in. It's cool". I said, "thanks but actually, I'm really just here to get a few pins for friends." He gave me a few for the friends that were on his list and then he says, "don't you want one for yourself?" I looked at him for a second, looked down at the list, smiled at him and said, "um... no. Thanks."
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com