Thread: So Tomorrow Night We Hit The Local Clubs..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Tomorrow Night We Hit The Local Clubs..

We're going scouting for potential models as well as a potential staff member.

From what we've been told by others, local clubs are great places to find potential employees, especially for the reason they are easy to keep tabs on if the local gay community is small like ours is

Of course, the added bonus is that you get to have a night out that qualifies as a tax write-off on this years taxes hehe

Regards,

Lee

Marc
    You know Ive seen guys in bars who I wanted to film, but I didnt have the balls to walk up to them and ask them if they'd like to model.
    I did have one guy ask me to model years ago and I thought he was just trying to get in my pants so I declined.

what kind of reaction do you get when you approact guys to model?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well this isnt just for modelling gigs, im hoping we'll be able to find some eye candy for the office admin job we have too hehe

In the past though, guys ive approached and given cards too (gay and str8) are generally a little taken aback by being approached, almost as if they think its a joke LOL

Ive never had a bad reaction yet to handing a guy a card, even gave a bunch of them out on the way back from Vegas in January when we were waiting for connecting flights.. Airports are full of hot looking guys and, we have the added bonus that they travel a lot and might not be so concerned about the wife finding out if they do a shoot or two

Regards,

Lee

hoofs
    I'd be very interested to hear how you get on at the bars Lee. By coincidence, I gave our details to a hot guy at my local bar last night after we chatted about adult modelling. I've found cruising the online gay sites can be a good way of finding local talent as well.

Regards,

Jim

good luck and let us know how it goes.

cheers,
    Luke