Thread: Mardi Gras.. Anyone Planning On Going?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Mardi Gras.. Anyone Planning On Going?

To shoot content?

If so please shoot me a PM as id be interested in getting some content for this niche whilst you are there

Id be needing a few thousand images of a decent size and quality

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I was wondering how many people really are going this year-- the last story I read about 1/3 of the hotel rooms in New Orleans were not usable and another 10,000 were being used by construction workers, refugees and other residents, leaving only about 15,000 rooms in a city that last year had 38,000 rooms to rent.
    I am sure this year will be a small celebration--but important to the city.

I would go but I'm in Bangkok right now. And Bangkok makes New Orleans look like a Mennonite colony :devil:
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

maxpower
    Personally I made one Mardi Gras site right after the hurricane “with only links asking for donations for the Red Cross”, but I think it will be another 8 months or so before I will make another one. Its just a bit morbid even for me to do that yet.

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    I am here during mardi Gras! I wish any of you that can come here would. We really need your help! It is soooooo sad here. I will be shooting as much as possible.
    Lee let me know what you need maybe I can help..?

Today is Barkus which is the doggie mardi gras it is totally fun but we usually get like 1000 dogs in the parade and today there will only be 300

My new home in mexico is ready but need to sell my condo before I leave. If anyone is interested in shooting at my home in mexico, Yucatan let me know. I have a hugh enclosed compound perfect for anything!!

Here is a link
    http://lowerdecaturstreet.com/katrina/index.html

Happy Mardi Gras!!
    Buck

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel
    Watching your video now, your new house is gorgeous! I love spanish/mediterranean style homes on one level. That bathroom is awesome.
    I LOVE that pool!!!!!

I so want to move to the southwest.

Xstr8guy
    Buck, so you did move to Mexico. The place looks absolutely gorgeous! Are you worried about hurricanes out on the yucatan peninsula? My partner and I were recently dreaming about moving to the baja peninsula or possibly Panama.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Buck,

Ill shoot you an ICQ in a couple of days and we can talk a little more about what im after

Great pics BTW, when is the party?

Regards,

Lee

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Hope to be there soon. I am having a full pro gym built on the property now and and a pool house as well. Everything is so cheap there! Well they have hurricanes there too but yiu know they have shit everywhere and if I die in paradise better than New Orleans! Man you should check out the Yucatan! Homes are cheap and living is cheap. I can send you my (gay) real estate mans info if you like. I would love to get as many perverts to move there as possible.

OK lee let me know..of course there is gonna be a BIG party