Ive just been checking over some of my sponsor stats for the past few months and i was taken back by something that i noticed..

We have sales happening with a couple of sponsors on sites that, we've never promoted so, i started looking a little closer at this to see why it was happening and, it would appear that these 'extra' sales have been made from either a console or a link on the sponsors tour. However, the more startling thing was that the niches on which these sales appeared, typically speaking, arent ones that i would have eve considered grouping together as a secondary option to the surfer.

For example, one sponsor that i'm using i have around an extra 5% of sales going to an asian site however, im only promoting their teen site whilst on another, we have a bunch of sales going to their generic fetish site although, i have never promoted it directly, only their lesbian site.

So that got me thinking, which niches in the gay market work well as cross sells as secondary niches to use when promoting a certain sponsors site? For example, if im promoting Tattooed Guys, should i also try pushing Only Bears on the same traffic sources?

Ive had some success in the past promoting 'jock' type sites on primarily twink orientated traffic so im sure there has to be a lot more cross over niches we can start promoting.

So, which niches have you tried using as secondary options when promoting your primary niche and, have you found that they sold well or not?

Regards,

Lee