Thread: What is ClubAmateurUsa?

Marc

What is ClubAmateurUsa?

I was checking out the badpuppy top sites and clubamateurusa is consistently the #1 best selling site BY FAR every month.

what is it? Is it made by the badpuppy company or is it a seperate popular site that I havent heard of yet?
    This site must have a big history to do so well and convert so good with so few hits.
    I just never heard of it and want to know why it seems to be so popular on the bp list.

Dzinerbear
    ClubAmateurUSA is registered to someone in Scottsdale, AZ; Badpuppy is registered to Badpuppy in Cocoa, FL.

If the sales are that good, it just goes to show you the hungry for real amateurs.

Michael

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    This site must have a big history to do so well and convert so good with so few hits.
    In their case those are second join page clicks. Third if BP starts counting on their second join page.
    I post here to whore this sig.

zentz
    its an old site receiving nice amount of SE traffic.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    It's a really good site if your into "straight" guys and you can sit through an hour of watching a guy jack him off. The guys are hot but you know, I need more than that.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

CAUSA_CB

Yeah Follow-Up from ClubAmateurUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Huskyhunks
    It's a really good site if your into "straight" guys and you can sit through an hour of watching a guy jack him off. The guys are hot but you know, I need more than that.
    And that's why you're not our target audience... Can't please all of the people all of the time and never will. Could die trying, though...
    :juggle:

ClubAmateurUSA was launched as a stand-alone site on October 2, 2003. In order to stay afloat, we joined Badpuppy as a Featured Contributor in December 2003. We've been the #1 Badpuppy Featured Contributor since October 2004. Our average conversation ratio for 2005 was 1 in 3.92. Revenue continues to grow each month, and I'm pleased with the direction of the site and what it has been able to accomplish in such a short amount of time.

Thank you all for your kind words.

CB / Vaughn

Vaughn H. Varley, III
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Managing Partner, CEO, & Webmaster
    ClubAmateurUSA.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Video Producer
    MysteryGuys.com (launching 2006)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    JV Squared, LLC
    4400 N. Scottsdale Rd. 9-230
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Email: vaughn@clubamateurusa.com
    AOL & Yahoo Messengers: ClubAmateurUSA
    MSN Messenger: clubamateurmovies@hotmail.com

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Actually I've joined your site before, I'm just so damn inpatient. I'm so used to the Aebn type of surfing, just get me to the good parts...

Damn, the second I open my big mouth about a site, someone comes out of nowhere and swoops down on me. Better start looking out for houses dropping on me again, but no body better scratch my ruby slippers or else :goof:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.