Thread: Have you tried selling fleshlights?

Marc

Have you tried selling fleshlights?

I havent yet, I dont know if the gay market would go for that.
    The fleshlight site has women all over it in the first place which is a turn off, and I dont know if gay men are as bothered by jacking and cum as straight men (if thats the reason people buy them).
    do you think theyd work in the gay marketplace?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I just dont get the appeal of sticking your wang in to a peice of plastic LOL

Regards,

Lee

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    I just dont get the appeal of sticking your wang in to a peice of plastic LOL
    I dont either. It seems like a lot of work to me when you could just grab a tissue instead, or just use your bare hand and go "bareback",

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    I dont either. It seems like a lot of work to me when you could just grab a tissue instead, or just use your bare hand and go "bareback",
    LOL true.

I should actually append to that comment, i guess i can see a reason why someone would want to stick their cock in to a peice of plastic, specifically for enlargement purposes but not just to shoot their load in.

As you say, most people have 2 perfectly good hands to do that with.

Regards,

Lee

robin
    Yes, I promote fleshlight mainly at my dating site and at my gay links site.

It does now have a male or "gay" entrance: http://www.fleshlight.com/main/index2.php?ref=54372

Moreover, you can link to any page on the site that you wish to.

As for why anyone would want to stick their weiner into plastic...All I can say is that pocket pussies and blowup dolls have been good sellers for years.

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    I havent yet, I dont know if the gay market would go for that.
    do you think theyd work in the gay marketplace?
    I've earned $217 so far this year from selling fleshlights. Your customers don't buy just one, but they also buy their related products... like the sex in a can. Just don't send them to the main Flshlight front page, because yes it is heterocentric.

For me they have been astonishingly easy to sell. And they are fun to market.

JustMe
    Greetings All:

My company's been retained to launch Fleshlight into the gay marketplace. We already have a ton of gay promotionals available, and a new version of the gay landing page is in the works as well.

I also have a virtually unlimited supply to giveaway, so if anyone wants a couple to try out for themselves, to see exactly why these things are so popular, feel free to hit me and I can ship you a box of them, along with various inserts.

If you have paysites or a surfer-community hit me up too, I can ship you a box to giveaway as prizes, etc. on your sites.

Over 500,000 of them have already been sold, mostly on "straight" sites. The gay marketplace is a huge untapped group of consumers, and the guys/gals i know promoting them are doing VERY well.

(All of my e-mail addresses and sites are banned on here. I have my ICQ number in my sig, but if you don't ICQ you'll have to ask around and I'm sure someone can tell you how to get ahold of me.)

:bush:

robin
    Thanks for the mr limpy's and the lube Justme! Heehee.

Damn fedex though they apparently tried to drop the box off on friday but didn't bother to call me. they also don't work on weekends here so maybe I'll have them on monday or tuesday. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    (All of my e-mail addresses and sites are banned on here. I have my ICQ number in my sig, but if you don't ICQ you'll have to ask around and I'm sure someone can tell you how to get ahold of me.)
    Perhaps when you pay the GWW community members you owe money to, what they are owed that will change.

For the time being though, your sites and email addresses are banned so nobody else on the GWW Community gets ripped off by you.

Some food for thought

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Perhaps when you pay the GWW community members you owe money to, what they are owed that will change.

For the time being though, your sites and email addresses are banned so nobody else on the GWW Community gets ripped off by you.
    OH YES. I don't pay anybody and rip people off in this industry left and right, that's it!

Want a fleshlight? Or would you prefer a Mr. Limpy?

OH YES. I don't pay anybody and rip people off in this industry left and right, that's it!
    Dont put words in my mouth, i never said the industry i said GWW COMMUNITY MEMBERS are the ones you owe money to.

Or do you deny that you owe several people on GWW money for services and products supplied?

Im pretty sure we could get a few of them to post how much you owe them if you want?

Regards,

Lee

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar

Want a fleshlight? Or would you prefer a Mr. Limpy?
    I know JustMe doesn't want my 2 cents on this.
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

JustMe
    Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky
    I know JustMe doesn't want my 2 cents on this.
    Actually I do. Let's move that conversation to this thread though:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=15307

And leave here for those wanting Fleshlights and Mr. Limpy's :groovy:

Paco
    Ew (both the idea and sales).

A co-worker here tried to sell the thing to our members and they simply refused it (and I do not blame them).