Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is the best LIVE SHOW service?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar

what is the best LIVE SHOW service?

I have thousands of videos in my sites, and now I would like add some LIVE CAMS.

so many live content :mental:
    what is the best?

Our Guys
    Montreal Boys
    Prague Buddies
    Guys Condo
    Boys Condo (Toronto)
    Naked Frat House
    Keywest Dudes
    Beach Boi
    Dude Dorm (Florida)
    Gay Voyeur
    Gay Web Cams
    Frat Foot
    Live Twinks Cam
    Black Shots
    Fraternity Guys
    Hot Cam Boiz
    Collegue Boys Live (Tampa)
    Collegue Boys Live (Orlando)
    Dorm Boyz
    Spy On Him
    Spy Boys
    The Hung & The Restless

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im sure they all have pro's and con's however, are you looking for genuine live shows or live show upsells like you can use through http://www.livebucks.com ?

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    thanks LEE, but I already use livebucks ;-)

Dzinerbear
    I love Prague Buddies myself. They have the regular shows that they do every day, and they're available for playback, so your surfer's not going to be looking at dead air. The problem with most of the "live" services, especially the live-in ones, is that they're not really what they claim they are. Yeah sure, 12 guys living under one roof sounds exciting, but at 2 pm in the afternoon you're not going to see anything, or rarely. And it's always prime time somewhere in the world, so the fact that they have a jack off show every night at 8pm EST doesn't do the surfer in Germany any good.

Prague Buddies also runs a feature that I like called "Casting Couch." The young men of Prague line up every day outside the studio and when the studio opens in the morning, they come in one by one, sit on a couch, and jack off on camera. This is their big debut to see how they look on film. They're all hoping to be the next big star.

PB also has a feature, I believe, where you can watch a shoot being done.

Montreal Boys, the College Boys series, and Beach Boi and Frat Foot are also pretty good.

Cheers,
    Michael

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I think if I could get a camera crew to follow me around the world it might be a cool feed.....
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    LiveTwinksCam is! We were just voted Best Voyeur Site by Cybersocket awards and we rank #2 in popularity on Badpuppy. If you would like a demo let me know. Thanks!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    The problem with most of the "live" services, especially the live-in ones, is that they're not really what they claim they are. Yeah sure, 12 guys living under one roof sounds exciting, but at 2 pm in the afternoon you're not going to see anything, or rarely.
    you would be suprised, check out our chat rooms at any time of the day or night you will see 40-90 plus members all in there chatting away and having a great time. while you wont see back to back jack off shows, this community and constant popping in of the guys at the houses to chat at times other than thieir sceduled chat times keeps our sites liveley 24/ 7
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Rocky has some livefeeds too you might want to shoot him a PM

Regards,

Lee

Yeah chat is great on our site as well, you will see around 40-175 plus members all in their chatting away any time, day or night, it's like a big ole gay reunion. It's like coming home to your favorite place every night and chatting it up with hundreds of your friends.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

take a look at the cam speed on CBL, our chat cam runs at 15 FPS ( soon to offer a 30 FPS HD option ) the others run at 12 FPS.

Audio is available on all cams BUT the office cam and can be surfed seperatly from the video is desired.

Weekly video and written diaries are also posted as well as photo shots of all the boys.

2 member controlled movable cams, one with zoom make for a very interactive experiance

sensors in the showers notify members when a boy gets into the shower

home automation system in each house keeps the lights on , the cams switched between day and night vision, and warns the boys of approching chat times, so they are never late.

Monthly "A list " parties at the house make for soem great fun times.
    ( ok, ok so its a shamlerss plug , i was taking a break )

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    take a look at the cam speed on CBL, our chat cam runs at 15 FPS ( soon to offer a 30 FPS HD option ) the others run at 12 FPS.

Audio is available on all cams BUT the office cam and can be surfed seperatly from the video is desired.

Weekly video and written diaries are also posted as well as photo shots of all the boys.

2 member controlled movable cams, one with zoom make for a very interactive experiance

sensors in the showers notify members when a boy gets into the shower

home automation system in each house keeps the lights on , the cams switched between day and night vision, and warns the boys of approching chat times, so they are never late.

Monthly "A list " parties at the house make for soem great fun times.
    ( ok, ok so its a shamlerss plug , i was taking a break )
    Actually, ours on Beachboi, DormBoyz, FratFoot & HotBoyHouse run at 15-30 fps, Zac.

:-)

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

Actually, ours on Beachboi, DormBoyz, FratFoot & HotBoyHouse run at 15-30 fps, Zac.
    oh, must be my bandwith then cause using the built in fps counter on your emulive i have never seen it over 4fps.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Yeah we have new software and are runnimg off the Men Of Steel emulive server now. So our feeds are broadcasting with VERY little lag and in real time.

PLUS we just got a codec installe don most of the models computers that allow Emulive to braodcast at such a high rate of fps.

So yay!

Rocky

PS: This isn't a pissing contest... just that there are other alternatives out there than Windows Media Player, which I have to hand t to you, you have MASTERED. I tried it when we first launched BeachBoi and I hated the bttlenecking and buffering. Plus, the sound was like it came from a tin can. But not on your site!

So to the guy that started this thread, my opinion is to go with:

BeachBoi
    College Boys Live Orlando
    College Boys Live Tampa
    Live Twinks
    DormBoyz
    FratFoot
    HotBoyHouse

All of them are excellent feeds!

RB
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky
    Yeah we have new software and are runnimg off the Men Of Steel emulive server now. So our feeds are broadcasting with VERY little lag and in real time.

PLUS we just got a codec installe don most of the models computers that allow Emulive to braodcast at such a high rate of fps.

So yay!

Rocky

PS: This isn't a pissing contest... just that there are other alternatives out there than Windows Media Player, which I have to hand t to you, you have MASTERED. I tried it when we first launched BeachBoi and I hated the bttlenecking and buffering. Plus, the sound was like it came from a tin can. But not on your site!

So to the guy that started this thread, my opinion is to go with:

BeachBoi
    College Boys Live Orlando
    College Boys Live Tampa
    LiveTwinksCam
    DormBoyz
    FratFoot
    HotBoyHouse

All of them are excellent feeds!

RB
    Awww thank you Rocky! ((hugs))