Thread: seeking insert printers

dexxxter

seeking insert printers

I'm in search of some printers that will print my dvd inserts, flyers, etc. Going through google and all the printers faq's is taking forever. Anyone have a favorite printer out there?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    AcidFlyers.com

We're using them for the same thing atm

Regards,

Lee

GAYVNJeff
    We use Printers Trade for a lot of our special stuff, let me know if you need any contact info

dexxxter

insert printers info

yes, please send me the info, thanks

Jeff&Deaw

Insert Printers

We use Breene Graphics

http://www.breenegraphics.com/

So far not any major problems. Use to use Frist Press but we experience a significant drop in quality over the last year.

Jeff

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Richard at Breene Graphics is excellent. We also use Westminster Press (both near LA). Westminster is often a lil faster, but they're kinda strange in the way they price things, so sometimes Breene is a lil less expensive.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff&Deaw
    We use Breene Graphics

http://www.breenegraphics.com/

So far not any major problems. Use to use Frist Press but we experience a significant drop in quality over the last year.

Jeff
    We've been using Breene Graphics for about 3 years now with no problems. Richard is really helpful. We check his prices occasionally and he has always been competitive and willing to work with us on any project.

Bill
    www.HotDesertKnights.com

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Breene Graphics was just dropping off 1 sheets to our offices today, and in the back of the delivery van were DVD slicks, and 1 sheets from several studios.

I think they have become the go to guy for adult industry printing in the area.....or across the country for that matter. We price compared him to our other printers, and they just could not compete, with the service or the price.

They have the best pricing, about a 7 to 10 day turn around, let you upload files online by FTP or Web, and you can get Richard on the phone anytime you call.

Great service, great pricing, great quality.....it's a great recommendation.