Well after weeks of preparation, I am finallly unveilling this. This year it took about a week longer than I expected. I know many of you have puzzled over the lists of GayVN award nominees, mostly because people simply do not walk around knowing who Brad Benton is, or Johnny Hazzard. I know everyone here knows Pierre Fitch though :-)

I hope many of you find this helpful.
Sincerely,
-Steve

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: February 20, 2006

(AUSTIN, TX) - FriskyFans.Org, a fan driven website for gay adult films, announced today the opening of it's Layman's Guide to the 2006 GayVNs. All 2006 GayVN nominations along with their associated boxcovers and photos are arranged into one helpful list.

There is also a link to the original FriskyFans movie review on the site, when available. "We thought the fans would find it helpful to see more than just a long list of categories and titles," said website spokesman Lefty Carlson.

FriskyFans.Org is now the only
site on the Internet with such a comprehensive, informative listing of GayVN award nominees. "Rather than just see a list of model names, they now see their names with their faces. We hope the Layman's Guide helps people discover the many exciting and nicely done movies from 2005, so that they can add them to their collections," said Carlson.

Links to the Layman's Guide to the 2006 GayVNs are on the website's main page, as well as from http://www.friskyfans.org/news/2006_gayvn_awards.htm

FriskyFans.org has over 700 movie reviews available for reading on its website.

###