Thread: barebackcentral.com

Xstr8guy

barebackcentral.com

... quit stealing my text and meta tags! I see you are trying to scam the SE's with redirecting links. I hope you get your domain blacklisted.

Xstr8guy
    Let me clarify... whoever owns tpgwebsite.com is redirecting links to bareback central using text and titles from my sites. I suppose it could be an affliate but I don't see any referer info in the url.

Xstr8guy
    Just as I suspected... the same whois for barebackcentral.com and tpgwebsite.com.

Anyone know these Pixyl Group guys???

maxpower
    OK sorry to hear about that man they got their domain from http://www.register.com, if you go to that site and select the WhoIS link you can just enter the URL and it will tell you everything about them. I would just crop it for you, but I cant do it.

Xstr8guy
    Thanks MP... I've looked at the whois already. I'm just wondering if anyone here has had contact with them. I sure would like to discuss some things with them.

maxpower
    E-mail I guess man, I think you entered that you looked at the whois just before I said something about it. You could contact their hosting company as well.

Xstr8guy
    I'm too mad to email right now. But yeah, thats a good idea.

maxpower
    Ya its always better to cool down before starting a conversation with people. They must be rather big if they have a cooperation listed instead of just a persons name, I am sure you can work with them or at least scare them

Xstr8guy
    Well, it looks like they are already on googles shit-list. A quick check of my targeted search terms doesn't bring any results for tpgwebsite.com or barebackcentral.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Jim,

If they have any sponsors being used shoot an email over to them also, most sponsors these days look down upon this kind of shady stuff

Regards,

Lee