Thread: Please help~My new affiliate program

asianboymodels

Please help~My new affiliate program

Hey webmaseters:

I am webmaster of Asian-Boy-Models.com which having more than 150 exclusive asian boy models. I never used affiliate program before and added one just now. If you are interesting in this program, please help me and take a look at http://www.asian-boy-models.com/affiliateprogram.htm

Thanks a lot

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi,

Man, I don't know where to begin, first off, if a webmaster signs up as an affiliate, you've got tons of traffic leaks on your front page. I've never seen so many. I'm not real sure you understand the concept of what an affiliate program should do to bolster your sales.

As far as competition goes, they are sometimes your best affiliates. Your wording is just going to piss them off. If they have traffic similar to yours, it only makes sense to try to "tap" into their traffic and gets some nice sells and new eyes to your site.

One more thing, they guys look very young. Alot of webmasters might not want to sign up because of that.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

will the affiliate traffic be sent to the main domain or directly to
    http://www.asian-boy-models-preview.com/welcome.htm ?

i don't like sending traffic to sites with video stores, since they steal my traffic to make sales, but i can live with it if it's the ONLY leak. but if you want affiliates to really push you traffic, i recommend you try a leak free tour.

if you have questions, drop me a pm.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    You should put at least on your front page a link to your affiliate program, so other webmaster can find it. How should they know about if there is no link.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    What ARE traffic leaks, btw?
    DEV

asianboymodels
    Hey webmasters:
    Thank you for your help. This is my first time to use affiliate program. I have fixed the problems you commented.
    changed preview-area to main site
    added affiliate program link on the front page
    no pop-up window now
    others will be fixed in the next new design

Thanks

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    What ARE traffic leaks, btw?
    DEV
    Basically if you have a tour page, and there is a banner for some other site that uses your affiliate ID, that is a traffic leak because the surfer can click on it and leave your site, make you money, but not the site that sent the surfer... hence its a leak...

Any link that leads off your site to another, is a traffic leak...

hth
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

dannyz
    Bei,

Welcome to Gay Wide Webmasters.

First of all, we notice you have some stolen content on your site, you should definitely take those stolen sets down before going for affiliates on this Webmaster Board.

Secondly, why after selling us your content did you decide to stop contacting us? We wanted to do everything to help you on your sites and you stopped talking to us without a word. Even though you still affiliate to our sites and make a lot of money every month from us. We were very worried about you and although I'm glad to know you are still alive, it seems a poor way to do business with your best client.

DannyZ

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    geez... another one with stolen content? wtf is going on with all these webmasters using stolen content? :wacko:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

dannyz
    This is the page of content I can see on the tour that is stolen:
    http://www.asian-boy-models-preview....iangallery.htm

asianboymodels
    In order not to cause misunderstanding, I deleted "asian gallery"(you can find the pix anywhere on the web) section, which just a complement to the main contents. And I will add stream video service from providers soon.
    Hey dany, thank you for note me this. After sending emails to explain my cirrhosis, hope can chat with you two by icq as soon as possible. I wish our friendship will be well as before!

Quote Originally Posted by asianboymodels
    In order not to cause misunderstanding, I deleted "asian gallery"(you can find the pix anywhere on the web) section, which just a complement to the main contents.
    If you didn't pay for the content and have a license to use it on your domain, or recieve the content from a sponsor with permission to use it - it's stolen. period.

Just because you can find articles, pictures, etc on the web doesn't mean they are free to use.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar

I Wonder?

Stolen content or what now?
    I am a little bit confused, now.:err:
    I was planning to promote this site. Could be a good addition to my asian site. But I don't know now.
    Any advises?
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

dannyz
    Lippi,

Check my sig.

I spoke with the webmaster of ABM and told him he can't use stolen content and he said he was going to take it down (let's hope he takes it out of the member area too and not just the tour).

Cheers,
    D.Z.