Thread: looking for movie gallery design who...

looking for movie gallery design who...

we're looking for a movie gallery designer who has been a movie gallery poster, as well. we don't want the most beautiful galleries on the block, just the ones that either send lots of traffic or convert best. even both! anyone you use that you recommend?

if you ARE such a designer, we'll need you to be available during the next week to do some galleries. please post samples here or send to webmistress (at) xxxvisions (dot) com

be sure to use a subject like "Gallery design samples" or your email may get lost in my 1500 - 2000 daily spam emails.

thanks!

blueboy
    I can do these galleries for you, basschick. My portfolio is in my sig. Although I can say that there is a BIG difference between click throughs and sales. If you want high click throughs then just say, "FREE VIDEO PREVIEWS" (I've seen upwards of 25%)in your bottom link. Of course that will drive your conversion rate into the 1:2000 range. I won't promote sites that I can't get 1:400 (and that's first page clicks) or less conversion rates on. And that's TGP traffic only. Currently I have 5 sites that I promote that do better than that conversion wise.

thanks

blueboy
    Incidentally, basschick, I experience 8-10% clickthrus on highly effective galleries (less than 1:400. True there are probably others tha get 20%+ clickthrus, but my guess is that they get 1:2000+ conversion rates. Anybody can say something is free and get the free loaders. But why waste the traffic?