Thread: Gmail invitations

Paco

Gmail invitations

To any person whom wants or would like a Gmail account:
    e-mail me and I will send the invitation (from telemarkin@gmail).

i don't think you need those anymore..
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Paco
    2. How do I sign up?
    You can get a Gmail account if you're invited by someone who already has one. Or, you can sign up for an account using your mobile phone.

-Google

Merely an offer, plus I simply love abusing their free-mail system.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I was offered Gmail but I have a hotmail account, a yahoo account, my adelphia account. I have too many email accounts as it is. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    DonMike - I totally understand, I also had many free mail accounts (Nutscrape, HawtMeow & Yahwhore), but since the G came in to my life, the others have been put out to pasture.

Xstr8guy
    Doesn't the user agreement for Gmail allow for google to read the subject and body of your email and target you with related information?

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Doesn't the user agreement for Gmail allow for google to read the subject and body of your email and target you with related information?
    As far as I am concerned, no person should be using a free mail service for sensitive mail.

Yes, the G00g does sniff your entire e-mail for keywords, and yes they do provide you with ads relating to those words, but do you honestly think the others do not (sniff).
    I put some trust in to Google before MSN/Hotmail and Yahoo.

For sensitive stuff, I use that which is given to me by my ISP (their spam tool sucks which is why I do not use often)!

I am not the paranoid type, and I am somewhat 'transparent', so it really does not bother me, and it can actually be fun.

Subject line = toe jam on whole wheat
    I enjoy the returns I get

Paco
    Sorry for the second post - I missed the stupid edit deadline.

I believe spam filters also sniff the subject line and first few rows of the message body, which explains why spam has crap at the beginning.