Thread: Best Methods To Grow Your Business?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Best Methods To Grow Your Business?

Just wondered what you folks thought some of the best methods to grow an adult business were?

Im not talking specifically about an affiliate program or paysite more adult businesses in general.

So, what do you think the best methods of growing an adult business are both on and, off-line?

Regards,

Lee

this is a bit of a long term thing, but if you do what you do really well you will grow by reputation and referrals. For instance, Lee, I read your blog post and how you are fixing the php parsing issue, thats so much more than a lot of sponsors would do and that gives your program a great reputation and will result in more trust, referrals and growth.

Now I am interested in what others say for quicker growth methods

cheers,
    Luke

dannyz
    In addition to what Chilihost talks about, it's also very important at a certain point to start employing talented individuals to work for you. There is no way you can build a successful business as a one man show. Delegation and Automation are the keys to building any kind of business, and getting out of the 'trading time for money' mentality. This can be especially challenging in the adult industry where skill sets are very specialized, but if you can find the right people, treat them right and get them loyal to you then you will be on your way to really building your company up.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Good points by both of you there

Danny, at what point do you think an adult business should start hiring staff? The second they need them or at another point in time?

Regards,

Lee

dannyz
    Good points by both of you there

Danny, at what point do you think an adult business should start hiring staff? The second they need them or at another point in time?

Regards,

Lee
    Sorry for the delay in responding to this, missed it the first time around LOL.

I think that an adult business should start hiring staff as soon as you have enough money to warrant it, clear cut goals and tasks for the employee(s) and not enough time to do the work yourself.

However, don't hire too many too fast. Start with 1 or 2 employees tops that you can take the time to train and begin making money off of before you hire more. Also keep in mind that there is no way you will be able to handle more then 5 employees without also hiring a Manager to direct all of them. If you spend more of your own valuable time delegating and training employees then working, I'd consider that a loss.

We use www.xxxoutsourcing.com for our employees and I have to say they have worked out great for us. We save on all the expenses of computers, office expenses etc. etc. and they have Managers and everything already in place. Plus if you buy 5 employees they give you one fully dedicated Manager for free, looking forward to get to that level with them.

Good luck!
    D.