Thread: Opinion On AEN's Listing Sites on Front Page

southernexposure

Opinion On AEN's Listing Sites on Front Page

I miss the days when you could find the new sites listed on the front pages of AEN's or any sites for that matter. Now you have to join an AEN to even get an Idea of what kind of sites and the quality of the sites.

I personally think this has alot to do with webmasters loss or lack of sales from the AEN's pages themselves.

Rainbow Passport is the "only" AEN that provides it's surfers with a look at what they will be getting. Profits continue to roll in off this front page. Not to mention the page with all your personal sites listed on it that works like a search engine. A big bonus in my book. I figure if the other AEN's get wind of how well it's doing, they will follow suit.

As for now... we'll have to get our junk traffic and turn a profit from it.

<note to administraion> this is only my opinion and is not an attempt to spam.

Xstr8guy
    There are still several AVS/AEN's that list sites for non-members. All TriTech sites (CyberAge, UGAS), DeluxePass, ManCheck, ProAdult, IMen, etc. I think most of the AVS/AEN's that locked up their list were the "free" AVS's.

southernexposure
    I was talking about the Front Page of the actual AEN.. notice you have to do a little digging to get to the listings and not all of them are fairly listed. most of the time they are actually listing sites that belong to the company itself. Bet you didn't know that one? LOFL..:groovy:

Now this may look like spamming but it's not meant that way.
    Look at this, then look at the ones you mentioned...
    www.rainbowpassport.com
    Last edited by southernexposure; 03-22-2004 at 08:26 AM.

Xstr8guy
    southernexposure said:
    Now you have to join an AEN to even get an Idea of what kind of sites and the quality of the sites.
    I was confused by your original post. Imo, it is not too dificult to find the site listings on any of the AVS's I mentioned. Having said that, I should give RainbowPassport try.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, I get tons of traffic from UGAS and Mancheck.

southernexposure
    <eg> would you mind using my webmaster referral code?

Thanks,
    :groovy:
    Last edited by southernexposure; 03-22-2004 at 09:46 AM.

Xstr8guy
    Certainly!

southernexposure
    X you have a private message from me...