Thread: Multiple Members Area Access With One U/P

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Multiple Members Area Access With One U/P

Just curious what the best method of acheiving this would be?

Right now im considering letting a surfer buy a membership to 1 site and giving them access to 3 others.

My question is this..

Is it possible to give each of our sites more than 1 set of htaccess files so that if a member joins, for example, Tattooed Guys, they can also use the same password on Foreskin Fantasy, Denim Guys and, Ebony Hounds BUT if they join Denim Guys, they wont get access to Tattooed Guys, Foreskin Fantasy and Ebony Hounds?

Does that make sense?

I only want to allow surfers access to 'bonus' sites if they join a specific site.

Anyone know if this is possible to do using CCBill or do i need to give them access to all sites?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I used a password script that merged the password files from two separate sites, and had my htaccess files point to the new password file that was merged from two other password files... I can send it to you if you want
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    As long as all joins from that site will get free access to the other site, ccbill can set it up so the password script writes a user/pass to the password files on each of the two sites (joined site plus freebie.)

We did that while we were porting from the old Boyfunk site to the new one; ccbill wrote to an .htaccess for the old site and directly to our mysql database for the new site.