Thread: Wow! Bel Ami running on AEBN

desslock

Wow! Bel Ami running on AEBN

When did I miss this??? I decided to spend my exciting Saturday night weekend prowling around my vendors' websites, seeing what's new. Lo and behold I discover twelve Bel Ami titles playing on AEBN!

In fact, I would say that AEBN has really been making some big scores lately. They've scored Falcon's Through the Woods, a real gem AND moneymaker.

And they seem to have quietly pilfered all the Eurocreme UK titles... including the new ones. They've even got the completely missed, yet really hot RudeBoi line from Eurocreme as well. And finally, to top it all off, they've been adding the wildly popular twink movies everyone seems to love to rent and purchase, yet is oft not spoken about in polite company: Raw and Twinkz studios movies.

Whoever has gotten all these exciting products needs to get a promotion.

Steve

maxpower
    Ya AEBN is my favorite feed company, I know some people say the are over exposed and Bla Bla Bla, but they have a really huge range of movies, and totally update every thing every month. Next month they are opening 2 new gay feeds too, I am ready to add them ASAP, they are also very affordable. If I could only have one feed site AEBN would be it. I just wish their was another 10 companies just like them.

i read on a thread on gfy that someone there found that their exclusive content was listed and being used on aebn - and that aebn wasn't doing anything about it because they weren't convinced WHO was the legitimate owners of the content.

could be bullshit but perhaps some of that content was not submitted by the rightful owner.

desslock
    I've never really found them overexposed. I have always wished they provided better statistics reporting. And, at the very least, a check stub that arrived with their commission checks that I can keep in my records.

I've never used their feeds. But I do actually use them as my branded theater,
    which is nice.

Steve

maxpower
    Well from what most people say being overexposed is their #1 problem, but I don’t really care that much