Starting later this week im going to be purging old accounts on the GWW Community.

What does this mean? Simple.. If you have a GWW Community account that has been 'inactive' for the last 3 months, its going to be deleted.

Inactive means the following:

1) Havent posted at least 1 message on the general forum.
2) Havent visited the GWW community.
3) Bounces back the weekly GWW Bulletin as underliverable.
4) You are a banned member.

This is for several reasons, the primay reason being that we have noticed a LOT of accounts are logged in and reading the help and advice being given out on the GWW community but, the same people who are willingly taking (and using) the advice and information that our regular contributors share are not giving anything back to the GWW community as a whole.

I am also going to purge those accounts who have been active but, have only sent PM's in the last 3 months usually this means that someone has read a post by one of our community members and, rather than posting in the thread, they have sent a URL via private message to their own program. To me, this is, in effect, a spamming technique and not something that i feel our community members should have to deal with.

In addition, i would also like to take this moment to ask everyone to check their community profile and ensure that your email address and contact details are up to date.

Im going to be sending a broadcast message to every GWW community member sometime in the next couple of days advising them of this cleanup, if this message bounces, you will be added to the remove list.

If you have an account and want to use the information that everyone so freely shares on the GWW community, you need to give back to the community also. We are all here to make money, we can all make a lot more if everyone contributes in addition to receives help and advice.

Regards,

Lee