Thread: Anyone Have A Wireless Network Setup In Their Garden?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Have A Wireless Network Setup In Their Garden?

Next week we're going to be finishing off the back garden and we want to put in a patio area with a table where we can work.

Just wondered if anyone on GWW had wireless access points in their garden and, if so, what type of equipment you are using for it?

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    we don't have a garden

Lee what wireless router do you have?
    I've spend the last 2 days hunting for one since my 8000/768 Comcrap connection can't be used at max speed with my router which is old.

I think, I may be wrong though, if you have the Linksys flavours with SRX or Speedbooster you have to buy a matching Linksys access point. But I may be wrong, I haven't dug into it enough.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Is the garden so far from the house you can't get a good signal? You could try adding a repeater inside the house (at the point closest to the garden) to extend the signal. Not sure how your place is setup, though.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    I have a linksys wireless router and I receive great signal all around my house and yard. But depends where the router is and how big of house and yard you have, you should be ok though with just the wireless router. I even pickup my neighbors signal in my house on my laptop.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html