Thread: Maleflixxx Salutes The "Best of The Best"

maleflixxx.tv

Maleflixxx Salutes The "Best of The Best"

Saluting the Gay Adult Industry

Maleflixxx To Celebrate The “Best of the Best” At GayVN Awards

March 1st, Toronto, ON – Every year the gay adult industry gathers in West Hollywood to celebrate the best of the best, and this year Maleflixxx is a proud part of every aspect of the ceremony, applauding all of the nominees on their efforts in the past year. The 8th Annual GayVN Awards are scheduled to be held on March 9, at Rage, in West Hollywood.

“We want to be a part of the GayVN Awards and this important night to show our appreciation to all of the studios and stars who make our business possible,” said Eric Johnson, President of Sureflix Digital Distribution, owners and operators of Maleflixxx and its global network of sites. “The Maleflixxx team will be on hand to cheer for all of the night’s nominees. We are also taking this opportunity to promote all of the nominated studios and movies on the Maleflixxx network to our consumers with special viewing packages and network-wide Sneak Previews. Events like this are important in our industry and our community, and our consumers want to be a part of the event.”

Throughout March, consumers on the Maleflixxx pay-per-view network will be able to watch all the nominated films from studios available on Maleflixxx in a special 8th Annual GayVN Awards promotion. The network will also offer Sneak Previews of nominated films that will premiere online at a later date. Consumers will have an exclusive opportunity to see movies like “Ram Tough” from Hot House, not yet available on VOD.

Maleflixxx is a presenting sponsor of the 8th Annual GayVN Awards ceremony and the company’s owners and staff will attend the show to celebrate with all of their partners in the industry. After the award show Maleflixxx and CCBill are inviting attendees to join Chi Chi LaRue, host of Rascal’s Official GayVN After Party at the popular West Hollywood night spot, The Abbey. Maleflixxx and CCBill have joined forces this year to be co-presenting sponsors of the Official GayVN After Party, and are promising an exciting night for everyone.

To see a list of all the nominated studios, stars and titles please visit: www.gayvnawards.com

To watch them on the Maleflixxx pay-per-view network, visit: www.maleflixxx.tv

Patrick
    BTW, Maleflixxx has been wonderful to work with on the After Party. I'm sure it will be a great event.

Patrick

desslock
    I wish I were attending. Maybe next year! In the meantime as a consolation, I will watch Ram Tough again, thanks to the exclusive opportunity Maleflixx is offering its customers.

You know, that is the movie where Shane Rollins firmly establishes that he has the hottest butt in the biz.

Steve

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I am excited about it~ hot men on the stage, hot men in the crowd, and hot men representing the sponsors. Especially you, Patrick. :-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

so.. so just so we're clear.. I CAN dance naked on the tables, right?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    For you Jasun, YES.

Then come by for the private dance you promised me at my hotel.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!