Thread: IBill + Rebilling

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? IBill + Rebilling

Does anyone happen to know what time of day Ibill do the bulk of their regular rebilling?

We have $250 of rebills due to appear today for Naked Sword and a couple of other sponsors but they havent been processed yet i can imagine that many surfers could have cancelled within the last month, at least, i hope they havent :eek:

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I usually never see them until late at night. I had some issues with iBill rebilling a couple weeks ago and called them on the phone about it, and while talking to one of their reps he mentioned there's often a several hour delay between when rebills are run, and when they show up on their CMI interface.
    So they might already have been processed and you're not seeing it.
    I've also noticed that the "Currently Scheduled Rebills" display is sometimes not up to date, as well. That a membership displayed as having an upcoming rebill was actually cancelled already.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ah okay cool.

I only mentioned it because usually todays rebills are already showing up for us, hopefully its just a case of a backlog with the system, either way ill keep an eye on the stats for the next day or two as we have another big rebill day tomorrow too, dont wanna be losing any of the $$ mysteriously

Regards,

Lee