InterClimax is pleased to announce the hiring of Stephanie Lapointe also known on boards as "Funbrunette".

Stephanie will take her position in the Interclimax family as a Sales Account manager.

“Stephanie is an enthusiastic, smart and friendly person and brings with her the experience and knowledge builtup in previous jobs with established companies such as Topbucks and Lightspeed" says Ben Jelloun, CEO of InterClimax.

"I am truly ecstatic to join Interclimax,” Funbrunette says. “The company is a leader in the industry and offers me opportunities that very few competitors can match. I look forward to being a part of team with such integrity, focus and knowledge."

"I've been looking for a while for a new sales Rep, and I have been keeping an eye on Stephanie for quite sometime now. As soon I realized she was available I made her an offer she could not refuse” says Claudia of Interclimax.

By the 2nd week of March, Stephanie will be fully responsible for her own accounts at InterClimax and she will be involved in Marketing and other sales activities.

The Phoenix Forum shall be the 1st show Stephanie represents InterClimax together with Ben Jelloun and we look forward to a successful relationship!

Stephanie can be reached at:
Email: stephanie@interclimax.com
MSN: funbrunette55@hotmail.com