View Poll Results: Are you making more money, less money, or the same today as you were a year ago?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im making a lot more money today than I was a year ago

20 55.56%
  • Im making a little more money today than I was a year ago

9 25.00%
  • Im making around the same amount of money today as I was a year ago

4 11.11%
  • Im making a little less money today than I was a year ago

3 8.33%
  • Im making a lot less money today than I was a year ago.

0 0%

Thread: Are you making more money, less money, or the same today as you were a year ago?

Marc

Are you making more money, less money, or the same today as you were a year ago?

I copied this from another board, but I thought it was a good question.

My question is for adult only work, I dont mean if youve added mainstream and that changed your numbers.

are sales stronger than ever, or is it getting weaker?
    There are things like craigslist dating pages, pay per view and manhunt which are more instant and more interactive and I dont know if that has taken sales away, or if sales are stronger than ever.

since no one is actually responding - just voting - i will.

i'm converting some niches better than ever. muscle is going strong, twink feet is good, and str8 guys jacking off has been very very good to us in the last few years, and is actually converting better than ever

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    As a company we're making more however, we also many more projects on the go than we did this time last year.

Taking out some of our newest ventures and looking at stats, it actually looks like we have seen a slight decrease from what we were making last year on the same sites with similar traffic sources.

That being said, the decrease in profits from those older sites could totally be put down to the amount of time, effort and money in to our newer projects.

Regards,

Lee

I'm doing better now than I was a year ago, not a lot more, but breathing easier between bills!

I'm doing much better now that a year ago I think it's because I've been in the adult business for about a year and a few months

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Jaromir
    aginst the last year I'm making the bank now

maxpower
    I would like another option, I am making more money, but at the same time spending it as fast as I can get my hands on it.

Paco
    I am making exactly the same amount, and for many reasons, but the primary one (I believe many of you know) is that I simply do not want to dedicate any more of my time to something (work/money) that is down my list of priorities.

I f find, the amount I make is more than enough for me to live and play on, while allowing me to purchase more or less what my little ticker desires.

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    I am finally making money. I have actually started hiring people to work for me. My wife is closing her Body Piercing shop in New Orleans and taking over managing the business. My video line is selling like hotcakes in Europe.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel
    I am finally making money. I have actually started hiring people to work for me. My wife is closing her Body Piercing shop in New Orleans and taking over managing the business. My video line is selling like hotcakes in Europe.
    Awesome news, Buck - I am truly glad to hear things are going your way.
    :thumbsup:

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    making more money but at the same tie I have more overheads so it works outthat i actually have less fuild case but I have a bigger house and a nice shiney sports car and suv now.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

I am making more but my partner lost his income when we moved so overall we lost a huge chunk of our income, but since things are cheap as chips in Panama plus all our income is now tax-free, we are WAY ahead of the game.

cheers,
    Luke

robin
    I voted yesterday but now that basschick has broken the ice...

Doing much better than last year. Sales are stronger in the adult section of my work and in the mainstream section of my work. (I didn't add mainstream it was already there + I've taken them seperately into account.)