Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March Madness! $29 Feeds from Webmaster Central

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah March Madness! $29 Feeds from Webmaster Central

Webmaster Central announcing the release of the lowest priced feeds EVER available to Webmasters. Webmaster Central is offering Webmasters any of their broadband feeds from their huge catalogue of content from $29 per month. Webmasters can pick any feeds from Webmaster Centrals' Straight, Fetish and Gay broadband feeds! The March Madness deal also extends to the hugely popular Movie of the Week (Straight, Gay or Fetish). Another amazing
    part of the deal is that bandwidth IS included hence the name March Madness (0-200 members). As usual all of the feeds will be updated weekly.

Andy Alvarez President of Webmaster Central says,"Because of the quality of our feeds and because of the huge bandwidth they use due to their popularity Webmasters are typically turned off to our prices... we decided to have our March Madness special directly aimed at the small and new Webmaster".

Webmasters will be very excited with the increase in retention and conversion that is associated with adding content of this quality. Webmaster Central now not only has the best content on the Web but the lowest prices.

To contact sales please email: joel@webmastercentral.com

DEMO: http://demo.webmastercentral.com user/pass march/madness

Takemytaco
    are these prices a trial for a month?
    is there a limit in the number of feeds?

BigasMoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemytaco
    are these prices a trial for a month?
    is there a limit in the number of feeds?
    It doesn't matter the number of feeds just as long as their within the selected niches listed. Let me knwo what you need and I'll take care of ya.

BigasMoe, just to clarify these feeds will be $29 for the first month then back upto the regular price, or are they $29/mo for the life of your contract?

cheers,
    Luke

Takemytaco
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    BigasMoe, just to clarify these feeds will be $29 for the first month then back upto the regular price, or are they $29/mo for the life of your contract?

cheers,
    Luke
    that's what I wanted to know

Takemytaco
    BigasMoe check ur privates

rick
    I read on another board that it's the same price you sign up with until you cancel, so yeah, $29 a month until you decide to drop them or vice versa.

It's a steal if you need cheap fillers.

maxpower
    LOL the feeds are 29$ for the first month and go back to the normal price, when you think about it really most feed companies have the first month free so its really not that big of a deal.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by rick
    I read on another board that it's the same price you sign up with until you cancel, so yeah, $29 a month until you decide to drop them or vice versa.

It's a steal if you need cheap fillers.
    No feed site has 29$ monthly feeds welcome to earth, hell most adult sites charge that for just one membership. :uhoh:

maxpower
    BTW I have Webmaster Central feeds if you guys want to do something how about updating the feeds with new movies weakly or hell even monthly. The only feed I have from you that you EVER update is your “move of the week” feed, and that feed only has one movie. :spook:

maxpower, thanks for the extra info, that was exactly what I wanted to know!

cheers
    Luke

Takemytaco
    I guess it was too good to be true

I was able to get some clarification on this offer. It really does seem to be a genuine good deal.

$29 applies to the broadband feeds only, not the elite feeds. If you've checked them out, you know what I mean. You can get up to 3 of the broadband feeds at that price, for a monthly total of $87.

The $29 is monthly, per broadband feed, not an introductory price, it doesn't go up after the first month.

Supposedly, the broadband feeds are updated bi-weekly. Elite feeds are updated weekly.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Its my understanding that it is $29 per month for as long as you carry the feeds in your site.

Ill ask Moe to check back in to confirm that though

Regards,

Lee

Once you got the feeds, can you put them on all domains you have paysites for or is this a per domain price?