Thread: Question for ChiChiClicks Affiliates

desslock

Question for ChiChiClicks Affiliates

Hey guys

To anyone who is using ChiChiClicks ---- has anyone received any rebills since December 31, 2005? I'm getting steady signups..... and I received rebills regularly through the end of December 2005. Since the New Year they have dissapeared.

Just thought I would compare some notes.

Thanks
    Steve

Dzinerbear
    Nothing I care to talk about in public.

Michael

robin
    I haven't been lucky enough to get re-bills period. I'm afraid I'm going to have to come to a hard decission very soon if I don't get any more sales soon. Not blaming anyone -- just saying that this isn't working for me.

desslock
    Robin

I am wagering that their statistics are not reporting properly. Here we go again.... I have run into this several times with a wide variety of affiliate programs. It's no one's malicious fault, but we as affiliates have to be the squeeky wheel.

Any other ChiChi affiliates on here? Anyone show at least one rebill?

Steve

Xstr8guy
    What does ChiChi's affiliate support have to say about this?

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    I haven't been lucky enough to get re-bills period. I'm afraid I'm going to have to come to a hard decission very soon if I don't get any more sales soon. Not blaming anyone -- just saying that this isn't working for me.
    Also for us it isn't working.
    ...and I promote the ChiChi program on my private project, too - without success! :frown:
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    What does ChiChi's affiliate support have to say about this?
    Im guessing by their response so far in this thread, as long as their current affiliates keep sending traffic they dont really care $0.02

Regards,

Lee

robin
    Well I came to my decission shortly after I made my post. Time to send the traffic elsewhere.