Thread: what's the best $100 you spent...

what's the best $100 you spent...

what's the best $100 you spent on your business in the last year. it's easy to look at a $10,000 purchase and know they were pretty important - but what about the smaller purchases?

mine my $100 spent on business in the last year was vegas. i got Vegas Movie Studio™+DVD Platinum on sale at amazon for $99. it's made such a difference!

Marc
    is Vegas Movie Studio the same thing as Vegas Video, or different company?
    I tried video editing for literally years and I could never figure it out ever ever.

Best money I ever spent was $140 on learning how to make money online, which is why Im here.

But if I have to only go to $100, then I say its traffic I bought which turned out to be gold.

i guess we can go wtih $140 did you buy books or was it a class?

yes, the vegas i'm talking about is the same company. this version has less features, but i find it VERY easy to use.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i guess we can go wtih $140 did you buy books or was it a class?

yes, the vegas i'm talking about is the same company. this version has less features, but i find it VERY easy to use.
    yeah it was adult webmaster school way back in 2001. $140 for the membership.

I LOVE stripped down software thats very basic.
    I hate bloated stuff that makes decisions for you and has too many features.
    I still use my LVIEW Pro from 1997 to optimize images because its so easy and uses little memory.

i have lview pro from 1996.

nevertheless, i don't find vegas to be bloated or to make decisions for me. i found it to be much easier to use than other similar programs and wonderfully customizeable so that every video i make is the exact quality and size i wanted in every way.

Jaromir
    the best 100 bucks which I invest was the UltraEdit licence with unlimited upgrades (It was 90bucks) and Chameleon submitter for the 130, this two SWs make me lots of money

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I am thinking the best $100 I spent was on three rent boys at a gay brothel in Bangkok.

Wait, are we counting just real business expenses or can I count the ones we try to claim on our taxes as entertainment?
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    I am thinking the best $100 I spent was on three rent boys at a gay brothel in Bangkok.

Wait, are we counting just real business expenses or can I count the ones we try to claim on our taxes as entertainment?
    You bitch ... I just spit out all my coffee!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw

Awww, ya beat me to it!!! I was gonna say that donkey show in Tijuana.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Probably a Link Directory script I've had my eye on. While not active yet, my intentions for its eventual usage should prove profitable in the long view of things.