Thread: FriendFinder 1099's late every year.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar

FriendFinder 1099's late every year.

Does anyone else use FriendFinder here? I have been using them for three years and every year I'm waiting on their 1099's even after I receive everyone else. I thought the fed. deadline for these to be sent out was Feb. 31 but every year they get away with making me wait on them.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    oops. I meant the deadline for 1099's is Jan. 31.

maxpower
    I would not worry about it, most of the companies I work with don’t send them out at all. Just keep track of what you want to claim and you will be fine

Well that is OK if they don't send them out at all like CCBill. With CCBill I just keep track of what I make and report it all as other income since I don't get a 1099 from them. But with FriendFinder they do send them out every year just very late. If a company sends them out that means the fed also got a copy so if you mistake a couple dollars in your estimate then you would have to file a amended return.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar
    Well that is OK if they don't send them out at all like CCBill. With CCBill I just keep track of what I make and report it all as other income since I don't get a 1099 from them. But with FriendFinder they do send them out every year just very late. If a company sends them out that means the fed also got a copy so if you mistake a couple dollars in your estimate then you would have to file a amended return.
    You could always e-mail them and ask for the total that was sent to you in 2005, not really sure why anyone would pay for FriendFinder when their are so many better sites that are free, but people are really stupid