Thread: Hmm well accouple things *Handclaps* For boyfunk.com And....

KellyTaylor

Hmm well accouple things *Handclaps* For boyfunk.com And....

Ok well I have just 2 or 3 things to say!

Boyfunk.com looks amazing the new www.boyfunk.com is simply the best I have ever seen it look! *a round of applause* for the new layout!

I hope that does well for you guys! It looks very good.. From what I understand I know who helped with that and she is amazing as well!
    :kelly:

Also I have a new round of photos I would like to show you guys.. Talk about buff.. I have been working out like crazy and believe Im starting to accomplish this new look that Im very pleased with it is kinda Falcon'Esque
    which is what I have always wanted and a new webpage will be up for you guys to view ASAP! It is kinda like revolutionary almost *Winks* hehe

Also I have some new stuff I wanted to show ya guys.. Well cause your my friend and it may or may not have anything to do with my penis! LOL ....
    another things!

Lee if I could get ur email... I would love to chat with you for a brief second about something so please hit me up if you have a chance thanks you!:kelly:

so, kelly - do the rest of us get to see the new buff you?

KellyTaylor
    of course!... I have a webpage that will be up that is a personal webpage with my old photos that I own and a ton of new ones that everyone can view for free. there interesting and very neat! There not just nudes and some are suggestive and erotic!

( Basschick you only have really gotten to see me on the sites of gaybucks.com and there stuff they really dont have anything really recent of me! The last shoot I did for them was back in march or something like that of last year! They just have lots of old content of me! Since I continue to get bigger and bigger! For those of you who have been to the shows saw me for the new approach in internext florida last year and I got a bit buffer for internext las vegas this year but since I have been working my ass off...
    NOT TO MENTION IM EXTREMLY HAPPIER THAN I have ever been in my whole entire life!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! It shows in my appearance and attitude and everything !! But I have already went over this! )

Yes of course I will share my new page when it is up.. It is comming along nicely and it is more of a bio / philosophy / online blog, journal site with some interesting black and whites and neat photos that have a twist to them.. thats what Im good at thinking outside the box and it will definatly be that and ONCE AND FOR ALL EVERYTHING CAN KINDA SEE SOMETHING I DID ALL ON MY OWN THAT IS QUIT INTERESTING AND UNIQUE!

BY THE WAY BASSCHICK! I have a very important question for you!
    Who told you I was in L.A.??? It would help me out alot if I knew who gave you that information.. Thanks much
    Please PM ME! :kelly:

p.S. This is very important to be me basschick so I would appreciate your help very much ( You have no idea! )

P.S.S..S.S.S.S.S.S... LOL

Another final thought! Thanks for anyone who may this concern in this chat forum! for anyone who may be included in helping me with my newest projects. I just wanna say thanks, You rock my world