Thread: Adult Online Processing

mmaisonet

Adult Online Processing

Hello All,

Just want to take a moment to introduce myself to this forum. I would like to extend my assistance to anyone that is considering an alternative processor for their subscription content or sale of tangible goods. If there should be anyone that is having issues with their current processor or is just wandering what is happening in the industry, please send me an email at immediapro@yahoo.com or hit me up on ICQ.

This includes, 3rd party, IMA's, offshore accounts etc. I am not new to this industry. I have been working in the online adult industry for over 6 years. Most recently, was employed by IBILL. Have since moved on.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone....

Thanks

Corey Bryant
    The company we use quit offering some type of adult web sites (mainly video text). Interested in possibly working something out? We also would be interested in knowing more about the gateway. Thanks!

mmaisonet
    Hello Corey,

Tell me more about your website or websites. How much are you doing in monthly processing? Where are you located? US, EU, CA? YOu say the company that you are currently using is no longer processing adult? Which one would that be? Most merchant banks located in the US have already begun to shy away from their adult processing portfolio. But their are other opportunities. Let's talk. Once I have answers to the questions above, I would then like to have a conference call with you. Please provide me with a number to reach you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,