Thread: My Google search words - UNCENSORED!

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar

My Google search words - UNCENSORED!

my cousin recently visited the google campus.
    he said that the Google office lobby has a piece of translucent glass. on that glass is beamed a LIVE display of the different keywords that people are typing into google and it is scrolling like mad.

i just noticed that windows keeps track of all the stuff that i've typed into google...when you type the first letter, all the stuff that you have typed shows up...i thought it would be fun to share what comes up when i type the letter "g" -- UNCENSORED!

it's kinda funny to see what i've been searching for!

gastric bypass surgery
    gay cartoon montreal san francisco new york
    gay country western history san francisco
    gay country western russian river
    gay lodging sacramento
    gay montreal san francisco new york
    gay trucker personal ads
    gay ukraine
    gd font
    GD fonts
    gd fonts debian package
    GD::Font
    GD::Font debian package
    gender dysphoria
    get variables in php
    god hates lesbians
    golden gate bakery chinatown san francisco
    golden west dental and vision
    good free skate score
    green tea and colds
    green tea powder
    gsfonts debian package
    guerneville
    guerneville gay country western
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

gay trucker personal ads
    .... and are the replies to said ads also going to be posted in their uncensored glory?????? :love:

it's funny, 25% of those searches i don't even remember what i was looking for
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Uh huh --- nice way to duck that one

JustUsJocks
    Quote Originally Posted by haganxy
    it's funny, 25% of those searches i don't even remember what i was looking for:

gastric bypass surgery
    gay cartoon montreal san francisco new york
    gay country western history san francisco
    gay country western russian river
    gay lodging sacramento
    gay montreal san francisco new york
    gay trucker personal ads
    gay ukraine
    gd font
    GD fonts
    gd fonts debian package
    GD::Font
    GD::Font debian package
    gender dysphoria
    get variables in php
    god hates lesbians
    golden gate bakery chinatown san francisco
    golden west dental and vision
    good free skate score
    green tea and colds
    green tea powder
    gsfonts debian package
    guerneville
    guerneville gay country western
    Here's one scenario:

You ate too much and decided to have an operation, while you were in the waiting room you met a gay artist who travelled to all the big crusing spots in the US, and he asked if you had read Dolly Partons Biography (sorry gay country western threw me), Anyway you thought he was kinda cool so after your surgery the two of you went on honeymoon in N. Cali, riding rapids and visiting the Capitol, He then took you on a big shopping spree to a few other gay meccas, but you left him half way thru the trip and hitchhiked back home with a bearded fat Ukranian trucker named Karloff. He was religious and you stopped by a font to be blessed...You liked it sooo much you bought the whole package, but it left you not knowing whether you were truly at home in your own body...am I a girl or a boy you thought to yourself?? You decided to knock yourself out...but getting bad reception in N. Cali when you called your dealer for GHB he heard PHP and built you a really nasty website! This was all too much for you and you consoled yourself with a dougnut, The blasted thing had a stone in the jelly preserve, you cracked a tooth and kicked yourself for not seeing it! On sueing the dognut shop they paid you in Ice skating tickets, You really scored! Alas with your usual luck the ice made you ill and you had to lay up in bed with Hot drinks, Then you remembered your favorite part of the trip..The blessed font "Could that cure your cold?" Nope it didn't ...You got really sick, they transported you on a guerny back to hospital...where you remain in the west wing of San Frans ICU.

Yep I'm weird!:kitten:

Quote Originally Posted by JustUsJocks
    Here's one scenario:

You ate too much and decided to have an operation, while you were in the waiting room you met a gay artist who travelled to all the big crusing spots in the US, and he asked if you had read Dolly Partons Biography (sorry gay country western threw me), Anyway you thought he was kinda cool so after your surgery the two of you went on honeymoon in N. Cali, riding rapids and visiting the Capitol, He then took you on a big shopping spree to a few other gay meccas, but you left him half way thru the trip and hitchhiked back home with a bearded fat Ukranian trucker named Karloff. He was religious and you stopped by a font to be blessed...You liked it sooo much you bought the whole package, but it left you not knowing whether you were truly at home in your own body...am I a girl or a boy you thought to yourself?? You decided to knock yourself out...but getting bad reception in N. Cali when you called your dealer for GHB he heard PHP and built you a really nasty website! This was all too much for you and you consoled yourself with a dougnut, The blasted thing had a stone in the jelly preserve, you cracked a tooth and kicked yourself for not seeing it! On sueing the dognut shop they paid you in Ice skating tickets, You really scored! Alas with your usual luck the ice made you ill and you had to lay up in bed with Hot drinks, Then you remembered your favorite part of the trip..The blessed font "Could that cure your cold?" Nope it didn't ...You got really sick, they transported you on a guerny back to hospital...where you remain in the west wing of San Frans ICU.

Yep I'm weird!:kitten:

wow! your mind amazes me!!
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Uh huh --- nice way to duck that one

hehehe....i saved everyone the anguish of reading all my sexually perverted thoughts involving Bode Miller by not posting the "b" section!!
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com