Thread: So Now We Wait..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Now We Wait..

The insurance adjuster came out a day or two back and it looks promising, now we just have to wait to hear what the final payment figure will be.

I have the company coming in tomorrow to do the measuring for the wood flooring as well as a carpeting company coming in to give me a cost for barber carpeting too.

Sometime this weekend we'll be heading out and buying a load of new furniture for the bedroom as well as some of the wallunits that soaked up the majority of the water in the family room and lounge.

Oh and can you beleive they actually DONT make child proof faucets? :eek:

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Lee--

You COULD get those fancy faucets you see in restaurants and public restrooms that only work when you put your hands under them :-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    Lee--

You COULD get those fancy faucets you see in restaurants and public restrooms that only work when you put your hands under them :-)
    Hahaha not a chance in hell, we have to much trouble stopping the dog drinking out of the toilet bowls as it is, imagine if she had access to running water 24.7.365 :eek:

Regards,

Lee

I had the same vision of my cats at the tub faucet. They love to climb onto it now and lick off drips ... I can just picture it if Rascal discovered he could turn it on and off at will. He's the one that figured out how to literally turn the main waterline shutoff valve, and had me wondering why the hell the hot water suddenly stopped working. If that boy had thumbs ... whew!