Thread: the future of search engines?

the future of search engines?

microsoft just released their beta of http://www.live.com this week, I think they did an awesome job of it. The results seem to be way more relevant than any google search nowadays. And they have the power to integrate this sucker into desktop search and browser search functions in future versions of windows / i.e.

take a look at it, its one to keep an eye on!

cheers,
    Luke

robin
    It looks nice that's for sure. Haven't played around too much with it yet though.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    It definately looks nice my only problems are that it takes far to long to load and you cant use the back button on your browser which means you need to click every time you want to see the previous pages serps.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I love it, long as they keep listing my sites up there I ain't gonna bitch... but it does look nice & should appeal to the gadget happy types... now let's hope its appeal extends to buyers...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

maxpower
    Search frame is too small, and the image search has some big problems, as well as the slow loading and not being able to use the back button. In my opinion its really a poor service, I am personally shocked that Microsoft would put their name on something like this. If they do not totally redo it I believe it was a totally waist of time to even bother creating this BS. BTW I saw it like 3 days ago :boo: