Thread: Death Penalty for Gays?

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

Death Penalty for Gays?

WTOL-TV News 11
    Toledo, OH
    March 7, 2006
    http://www.WTOL.com/Global/story.asp?s=4590031

US Senate Candidate Wants Death Penalty for Homosexuals

TOLEDO -- Merrill Keiser, Jr., is a trucker by trade, and he's hoping his next journey takes him all the way to Washington. His goal is a seat in the US Senate, but first he has to make it through the primary that will determine which Ohio Democrat will be the November ballot.

The Fremont man is causing some controversy with one of his beliefs. He tells News 11 homosexuality should be a felony, punishable by death. "Just like we have laws against murder, we have laws against stealing, we have laws against taking drugs -- we should have laws against immoral conduct," Keiser says.

Keiser has no political background. He says the only reason he's running as a Democrat is because that's how he was registered the last time he voted.

Keiser will face Democrat Sherrod Brown in the May primary.

OK< this guy doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but he probably will get a campaign donation from Fred Phelps. I want to run a campaign where one of my beliefs is that if you are a right wing evangelical christian you should be thrown to lions. And just to be fair, ultra orthodox jewish or radical muslim. I hope I got all my hate groups correct--it would be discrimination to put to death the wrong haters or kill some haters and let other haters live.:goof:
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    OK< this guy doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but he probably will get a campaign donation from Fred Phelps. I want to run a campaign where one of my beliefs is that if you are a right wing evangelical christian you should be thrown to lions. And just to be fair, ultra orthodox jewish or radical muslim. I hope I got all my hate groups correct--it would be discrimination to put to death the wrong haters or kill some haters and let other haters live.:goof:
    To put it in terms guys like him will understand ... get a rope!
    No, not those for pleasure :whip: although I will be honest and admit I'd most likely bust a chubby if he got stung-up.

YeeeeHah! Now let's all git in dah truck!

Good grief --- well, it's a no brainer on who we WON'T be putting a check mark by in Nov.

Xstr8guy
    It's time to continue my search for information on emigrating to another country. Fuck America! I quit.

Paco, got room on your futon?

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    It's time to continue my search for information on emigrating to another country. Fuck America! I quit.
    Well, at least the US has a two-term max, unlike Canada.

WOW, somebody listens to me - I am surprised you remembered I have a futon - yup, it's king sized!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Crazies are everywhere these days it seems.

The truely scary thing is, im sure this wackjob will actually garner some votes for this :eek:

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    as mentioned it's not so much that there are "individuals" which think this way but groups that actually support the idea.
    the idea of the "death penalty" has always been "undecided" with me but then i'm am not so sure of "prisoner-rehabilitation" programs either.
    there are so many crimes which warrant the death penalty but i do not believe the crime of loving someone of the same sex should be one of them.

sincerely ~ ..."you all are truly fortunate i don't have any followers!"... :goof:

I'm afriad living with Paco won't be much better.

He lives where all the wing-nuts live in Canada.

We often offered to trade Alberta to the US for California... hey, we'd even take Maine if you'd take it off our hands.

Oh well.. people like that are good comedy, anyway.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Gayboys4fun
    Unfortunately, short of a miracle, we'll always be surrounded by hypocrites and bigots. All we can do is reason with them, hoping that one day common sense will prevail.

See for yourself here!
    http://www.ilga.org

Place for living

Try Czech republic, my home. Nice guys, great beer, people tolerating gays ...:honest:

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Wow, now this is a moment that inspires that old home state pride. Last time I was there, all my family explained how they loved and supported me but they still had to vote for the ban on gay marriage. Guess this guy would appeal to their wholesome family values.

Sure does make that a place to be FROM!!!

Marc
    nevermind... : )