Thread: Should I be worried?

maxpower

Should I be worried?

I am an affiliate of a major sites program, but I have not been paid for about a month and ˝. When I talked to his accountant, she said he has moved out of the country, and she dose not know when he will be wiring the money, but it should be soon “ No Guarantee” because he is done with the move. I have been working with these people for like 5 years now, but all of this sounds fishy to me. :sneak:

Camper than a row of tents
    Unless you for some reason had his direct email address from the past, the chances that you were actually talking with the site's accountant is slim.
    I post here to whore this sig.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z
    Unless you for some reason had his direct email address from the past, the chances that you were actually talking with the site's accountant is slim.

Well I have been working with them for 5 years now, I am on a first name basis with his accountant Cathy. Its just really troubling that I have not received a check in so long, I have now e-mailed the site owner “I contacted the accountant first” to find out when and if I ever will be paid now. I just still can not believe I am having trouble with this site, not only have I been working with them for years, but they are one of the top 5-10 twink sites in the world.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    and the name of the site is???

maxpower
    Well I don’t want to publicly rag on them, but if you really care I can send you a PM.

maxpower
    Never mind I talked to him and he said the checks will be out in the next few days, I am glad I did not name his site now BTW he moved to South America not sure why, but I sent a reply to find out more info about this. Personally I was thinking about moving to Barbados, after a few years in FL. But I am trying to get my members site off the ground first, before I move to Ft Lauderdale