Thread: How to promote AEBN?

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Ben's Avatar

How to promote AEBN?

I signed up with AEBN ages ago, but never got to make any sites to promote them until now. I only do AVS/AVN (UGAS) and free sites (promoting paysites such as RandyBlue and CJB), so I'm a total virgin when it comes to movie per-per view sites like this.

I know AEBN gives you direct links to their movie samples, so could somebody explain where these links can/should be put in an AVS site? Inside the members area? To incororate it into the FPA? Will I have problems with link lists or AVS company because of this?

Likewise, when making a free site... obviously it wouldn't make sense to promote some other paysite and then put AEBN links in the bunch. I could use pics to make specialized AEBN free sites, but I don't think pics would be a good idea to promote a movie paysite. What are the options here?

Also, could someone give me an URL of a site that promotes AEBN which he's particularly proud of? :joker:

one easy way for you to integrate AEBN would be to put their free video consoles into your AVS sites as "bonus" videos, possibly even make up a few video of the day pages that people can bookmark and come back to as well.

promoting AEBN is like promoting any other paysite, you just have to push their assets instead. Good luck.

cheers,
    Luke

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'd like to have my http://www.DudeLodge.com assetts pushed.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Ben's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    one easy way for you to integrate AEBN would be to put their free video consoles into your AVS sites as "bonus" videos, possibly even make up a few video of the day pages that people can bookmark and come back to as well.

promoting AEBN is like promoting any other paysite, you just have to push their assets instead. Good luck.

cheers,
    Luke

Good advice Luke!

When you say to make up a few video of the day pages, do you mean pages outside the protected AVS area? (sounds most logical to me).

Thanks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ben,

I think Luke meant put the vid of the day links inside the AEN sites protected area, that way, you can offer it up as 'bonus' content just like a POTD or chat room.

Regards,

Lee

in or out of the protected area, it really doen't matter that much since you can use their consoles and their bandwidth. If you put it outsite, then people can directly bookmark it

cheers,
    Luke