Thread: Community standarts for games in, TN

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

Community standarts for games in, TN

New Tennessee bill says to judge wether or not a game is violent
    a game would have to be patently offensive to prevailing community standards
    Tennessee pondering violent-game ban

Xstr8guy
    It really seems like the religious conservatives are wanting to test the new and unimproved Supreme Court. Either that or they sense that the end of Republican dominance is near and they want to cram everything in before elections this November. Hope and pray (if that's your thing) that the Democrats can find their voice (and their balls) before then.

the democrats could also use more organization and a little common sense. if they want to win republican votes they need a church-going man. i hope they come up with him because having a republican government is putting us back in the 1950's.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    don't forget Hillary voted $90 million to be spend on effects of violent games study.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, im actually all for this.

If WE working in the adult industry have to abide by 'community standards' then so should video game and movie companies.

Perhaps then we'll start seeing a lot of these multi-million dollar corporations stepping up to the plate instead of them relying purely on us to win these battles.

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    the game industry should be held accountable for their product , a nephew of mine was playing one of those "games"? , i couldn't believe you get bonus points for rape.

sincerely ~ ..."honest officer! , the guy i hit was worth 20,000 points!"... :goof: