You know I have been traveling alot lately and I have found something that I use to hate very useful to me... I use to complain along time ago when dial up was the hot thing... that AOL sucked and I hated it and yes it is what we like to call " Bloat" software! But all in all if you are traveling and you need centralized email.. anywhere.... not to mention pretty good virus protection they offer now.. and Im completly suprised with there new security options and spam blockers.. which non of the extra software did they make but still it is a nice colaberation and if you have a newer computer with good ram, and a nice processor it doesnt seem to bog or bloat my computer down.. I have been very busy and AOL has been very helpful.. It is not like you can go anywhere and have wireless or broadband.. I mean in some cases yes... and if you have a laptop it is much easier.. But IM NOT using a laptop I need my PC for what Im doing... so I dont go carrying my PC everywhere looking for broadband service LOL ... so my point here is when your out in the woods or out in a vacation spot and trying to get work done or you are just on the go.. AOL can be useful ...
Im actually beginning to like it! Not to mention ICQ/AIM working together for along time now.. and there the only 2 messengers I even use anyhow....
I tried NETZERO and it didnt live up to what it says it was!... and there is People PC and many other nationwide dial ISP's but AOL seems to do its job wel for what it is there to do...

ALSO AOL NOW HAS BROADBAND... TRUE BROADBAND! NOT JUST THE 5X FASTER BULLSHIT.. They now offer real Broadband connection!

I think the neat thing to see is if they will make it to where you can have your broadband connection anywhere you go in the united states etc...
that would rock.. Just like with your DIAL UP ISP from AOL.. it seems like that is the direction they may be heading with it and if so .. I think that WOULD ROCK.. instead of waiting for an internet connection from COMCAST or whomever to come out to your house to hook it up and wait a week or SBC or some shit like that....

All you do is have your little AOL modem with you wherever you go and it gets you online broadband with your aol account... Now that is something I would subscribe to.. hopefully that is what they are doing.. just an interesting idea.. I thought I would point out :honest: