Thread: How do you guys do with the Topbucks sites?

Marc

How do you guys do with the Topbucks sites?

I was clicking around their gay sites and I was wondering how do you guys do on selling them.

maybe 1/3,000 in a good month. not a big fan.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by MWCren
    maybe 1/3,000 in a good month. not a big fan.
    interesting, thank you

JustBryce
    1:258 this past pay period 3/1 - 3/15. Some days are great and others are rediculous. They are the most eradic of any sponsor we have, but the overall conversion over the period is usually realistic.

1:3000?? I think topbucks counts second page not first page right? that made 1:3000 even worse.

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Ok, I exaggerated a little. I went back and checked the stats for the entire year of 2005 (not promoting them now)

1/1952 was the total, combined for all of the sites. My only sales came from "his first huge cock" and one from their VOD thingy. My traffic does suck pretty bad, but they do buy and I've had better success with other sites/programs.

*Actual results may vary, not available in all areas, please drive responsibly, not intended to diagnose or treat any disease....

i was shocked to discover my overall at topbucks for the last 2 years is 1:20. i actually did the math over to make sure they were right. this is all gallery traffic but it is very filtered gallery traffic - what you say in your links makes a big difference. and it is mostly just for 2 sites - musclemenxxx and their big dick site, both gay.

also keep in mind it's join page traffic, so while it's good, it's not jawdropping.

*note* i didn't link that topbucks link, the board did that - it's not my link. i am not spamming, and wouldn't give a ref link unless sponsors were asked for.

Dzinerbear
    I've been looking at their His First Facial and His First Huge Cock. I'll probably give a couple of those a go on the Pig. But I wouldn't touch any of their niche specific stuff because it's all window dressing and not much on the inside.

Not to suck up or anything, but if you're looking for the big-program type of sites to promote, Lee's Condom Cash isn't bad. I saw inside the member's area in Vegas and they're pretty good. He's worked hard on them and he's got a lot of off-the-beaten-track niches covered.

Cheers
    Michael

i liked gay blind date sex. all the topbucks reality sites have content - but the other sites are all plugins. and yes - lee has actual content inside his sites

TheWhack
    His First Huge cock does 1:250 and 1st facial 1:172

Overall stats are always within 1:600 to 1:850 for me with filtered free site traffic.

So I dont mind them at all. Great customer service, I just stay away from the over-saturated sites.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Last year overall we were at 1:375 which wasnt to bad.

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    We did very well with them and they were our number one sponsor (that we sent to) for many years, of course that is prior to their removing ALL hardcore tours and marketing material (?).
    Jan 01, 2005 - Dec 31, 2005
    Gay Big Cock Sex = 1:264
    His First Gay Sex = 1:307
    Gay Blind Date Sex = 1:405
    His First Gay Sex = 1:474

Average of all sites (gay) = 1:397

However, those figures are no more. Now, they are sitting at 1:697.

Others have decided to take the softcore approach, and they are no longer on the list - traffic ceased the second they dropped past 1:800 - I have less tolerance for them as they have not paid out like TopBawks, plus I love the TB crew, like Darren (when he was with), and Juan.

Still sending TopBawks traffic, because they still perform better than all but one (whom still have H/C material).