Thread: It's official...

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar

It's official...

I just got my Florida license plate today!

Guess that makes the move official, eh?

Boy... Florida has about 982,003,315 different custom plates to choose from. What a nerveracking decision! I felt like I was in the cereal aisle of the grocery store.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    I just got my Florida license plate today!

Guess that makes the move official, eh?

Boy... Florida has about 982,003,315 different custom plates to choose from. What a nerveracking decision! I felt like I was in the cereal aisle of the grocery store.
    Watch out for the Geezers hunny

:eek: They are hell with a grocery cart!

yeah there's no shortage of them. And I guess we also have the "snowbirds", which are geezers from up north who come down here in the wintertime and drive 10mph on the freeway while you're stuck behind them screaming at their Minnesota plates.

One thing I did notice at the license plate place was they have "Choose Life" custom license plates, but no "Choose Choice" plates... hrm.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Haha! Yes you are official now! You also probably now have one of our ugly drivers licenses, 2 years ago they were cool, they changed them to this 'sunset' theme and it looks like wood grain instead of a sunset over the water. If they would of made it like blue instead of brown it would of looked sweet. Good idea, just wrong colors.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

maxpower
    I live in Long Beach CA. right now, but really want to move to Ft Lauderdale. What do you guys think of that area? I am originally from TX, and CA is too cold, over priced, underdeveloped, and too tell the truth pussy

I moved to FL from Long Beach, CA hehe.

What part of LB are you in?

Only times I've ever been to Ft. Lauderdale were the Summer Internext shows so don't really know anything about that town beyond there being lots and lots of homosexuals there hehe

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    I moved to FL from Long Beach, CA hehe.

What part of LB are you in?

Only times I've ever been to Ft. Lauderdale were the Summer Internext shows so don't really know anything about that town beyond there being lots and lots of homosexuals there hehe
    I am on ocean of course only place to live in LB man “Ocean and 3rd “, its nice to see the ocean from my window, but the sea wall sucks Ya I hear FT Lauderdale has the best gay club in the US, I really hate CA its like a bad acid trip back to the 70s with out all the free love and drugs.

maxpower
    and I love FL law that protects your home from the Gov. I want to go to Ft Lauderdal for a year or 2 then maybe key west

curiousbunny
    Hot Site Corbin! that's what i call Elite content